Most overrated women (actress, musician, etc).

sunshineblotters sunshineblotters Is the hero this thread needs. That entire post is full of women i'd happily smash and love to spit some game at :pimp:

@Master Zik Is also right about Miley Cyrus. Mediocre music, terrible dancing skills, and physically just unattractive at worst, nothing special at best.

Last edited:
Nessa and that thick joint from Orange is the New are both baaaaaaad. Love those two :evil: :evil:

Spoken like someone who loves fatties.

If you tahm bout me I learned game and make money now. ******* are the least of my concerns.

I aint gonna turn this into another one of those threads. Think whatever you want. More fat amy type ******* for you.

Spoken like someone who loves fatties.

If you tahm bout me I learned game and make money now. ******* are the least of my concerns.

I aint gonna turn this into another one of those threads. Think whatever you want. More fat amy type ******* for you.
I admire ya mind set sir :pimp: flourish

And teach me game when you have time :D

lmao. That just proves NT finds any excuse to complain.

You doing poorly? NT out here complaining.

You doing well? NT out here complaining.

Just hit that ignore button if it bothers you like that.

Last edited:
Tanisha Long from girl code is fine as well

View media item 1575129
View media item 1575130
View media item 1575131
tisraeltanishalong_1753.jpg

View media item 1575134
When black girls embrace their curly hair (or get braids) >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Yes I acknowledge she is clearly using chemical treatment but texturizing hair is way better than perming it

Last edited:
Julia Kelly, Arianny Celeste, Melanie Iglesias >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Any other girl on that show

Yeah... I guess you can see the type of girls I like.

Both Girl and Guy Codes are weak shows. MTV as a network is extra weak anyways.

Nina Agdal and those Victoria's Secret type girls don't do anything for me, and I don't even like them NTthick. There has to be a happy, healthy common ground we Nters can agree to

Last edited:
Self improvement always offends those who arent capable of it. Its all good tho.

Not liking land manatees is the standards of a filthy rich man :lol:

Well we solved the mystery of NTthick.

Last edited:
I feel like Kady Kyle from My Wife and Kids was the only chick that NT was overwhelmingly favorable to :lol: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom