Most overrated women (actress, musician, etc).

Dudes start to see a little increase in cash flow, now he has the standards of a filthy rich man. Stop it.

I wouldn't even say rich...

I'd say a person who doesn't get yambs and says what beauty is based on outside influences

Kind of like how 40 y/o virgin saying teddies felt like bags of sand.

Last edited:
Man Yall need to change your mindsets

1. We don't know ANYONE here personally or where they stick their ****. If you do know that would be pretty odd

2. If you have less standards it doesn't mean you smash more :lol:

3. Preference

All this "if you don't like her it must mean you don't smash" talk is ridiculous. Some people don't like ______ while other people like ______.

This is a funny topic that nobody is taking seriously besides the dudes that are legitimately catching feelings over comments. Those dudes are ***** made status.

Last edited:
Man Yall need to change your mindsets

1. We don't know ANYONE here personally or where they stick their ****. If you do know that would be pretty odd

2. If you have less standards it doesn't mean you smash more :lol:

3. Preference

All this "if you don't like her it must mean you don't smash" talk is ridiculous. Some people don't like ______ while other people like ______.

This is a funny topic that nobody is taking seriously besides the dudes that are legitimately catching feelings over comments. Those dudes are ***** made status.
notaboutto argue because you will NEVER see another side. :lol:

But I think most dudes in here don't have a hard cap on a woman's weight to consider her pretty.

That's just silly.

Hell, kittyblood hails skinny white women as the goat and even he doesn't sound that hurt and trying to prove something

notaboutto argue because you will NEVER see another side. :lol:

But I think most dudes in here don't have a hard cap on a woman's weight to consider her pretty.

That's just silly.

Hell, kittyblood hails skinny white women as the goat and even he doesn't sound that hurt and trying to prove something

There's nothing to argue, that's the point. Some people like Taylor swift. I have no clue why but they do. That doesn't mean "ohhh bruh you ain't smashing cuz you don't like the meat", just mean he likes her. Some guys here think they're the penis whisperer.

There's nothing to argue, that's the point. Some people like Taylor swift. I have no clue why but they do. That doesn't mean "ohhh bruh you ain't smashing cuz you don't like the meat", just mean he likes her. Some guys here think they're the penis whisperer.
liking Taylor Swift =\= you don't get yambs. That's not even close to what I'm saying

It's just hard to imagine a man that's traveled and lived and seen things ..

Will have such a narrow mindset on what beauty is....

And not even beauty... But just outright ******** on other people's preference.

Any dude that's been around the block understands that people have preference... And trying to clown people for it while progressing your mindset is no good.

Especially when 6 months ago, you carried vitriolic behavior toward women because you were broke, and blamed you not getting women on money instead of your self.

liking Taylor Swift =\= you don't get yambs. That's not even close to what I'm saying

It's just hard to imagine a man that's traveled and lived and seen things ..

Will have such a narrow mindset on what beauty is....

And not even beauty... But just outright ******** on other people's preference.

Any dude that's been around the block understands that people have preference... And trying to clown people for it while progressing your mindset is no good.

Especially when 6 months ago, you carried vitriolic behavior toward women because you were broke, and blamed you not getting women on money instead of your self.

First of all you got the wrong guy with that last part. Let's make that completely clear. I don't know who that is nor do I care for it. If you want to reach out and prove that was me quote or screen shot it. Sounds like a BS attempt to start something.

Second preference is preference. No matter what someone wants or has been they're entitled to that. Some people don't like them short, round, ect

Lastly, if a girl isn't someone's preference that DOSE NOT mean they wouldn't smash. As said before "would smash"isn't saying much. In sure anyone normal male would smash pretty much every girl posted.

Last edited:
First of all you got the wrong guy with that last part. Let's make that completely clear. I don't know who that is nor do I care for it. If you want to reach out and prove that was me quote or screen shot it. Sounds like a BS attempt to start something.

Second preference is preference. No matter what someone wants or has been they're entitled to that.

Nah, famb. Thinknwere on different wavelengths.

I know your old name was... Something 23... Right?

But aight. You got it, famb.

Nah, famb. Thinknwere on different wavelengths.

I know your old name was... Something 23... Right?

But aight. You got it, famb.

Yes, it was and within the 10 years I was here NEVER have I talks about being broke and all the other things you've brought up. You can't throw out stuff like that just because "you think". You better come and prove it. 6 months ago I was still under this SN so that throws your claim off the bat.

I have no problem disagreeing

Last edited:
Bruh, can we just keep posting females?

Yall be trying to prove something, tellin all on yourself.

Just HUSH and stop worring about what the next man wants to stick his **** in.

I feel like Kady Kyle from My Wife and Kids was the only chick that NT was overwhelmingly favorable to :lol: :lol:
263x380px-LL-641608fe_2yziwl2.gif

#neverforget

Both Girl and Guy Codes are weak shows. MTV as a network is extra weak anyways.

Nina Agdal and those Victoria's Secret type girls don't do anything for me, and I don't even like them NTthick. There has to be a happy, healthy common ground we Nters can agree to
Care to share

Vintage WWE, overrated or underrated (or properly rated)

Sable

Deborah

Trish

Stacy Keebler

Terri Runnels

Many faps went down with that Sable playboy pictorial, so she'll never be overrated to me

Back
Top Bottom