Most overrated women (actress, musician, etc).

If Taylor Swift wasn't famous dudes wouldn't even look at her. Super awg

I don't even think regular dudes think she's that attractive like that. It's more of male celebs who are into her to raise their status and probably like how talented she is. I do kinda like that she's tall and not short.

Begins and ends w/ Beyonce.

Not for nothing, but Kid Rock made a decent point....ol' girl been in the business for years and doesn't have a timeless hit. Crazy when you think about it.

:lol: at kid Rock saying this

Julia Roberts, JLo, Upton, Riri, Katy Perry, Taylor Swift, and Angelina

Begins and ends w/ Beyonce.

Not for nothing, but Kid Rock made a decent point....ol' girl been in the business for years and doesn't have a timeless hit. Crazy when you think about it.

Don't get on the **** train by trying to up Kid Rock and his SWS opinion champ.

Yea...I know it's like the pot calling the kettle black, but doesn't take away from his point.

Anyone care to address it? Was he wrong, because I don't think he's off base.

Well shes still in the game so u cant really say dat yet.

But i mean wenever she stops makin musics theyll probably play her music on the radio forever srs.

Chick got alotta songs.

Also....im not saying there isnt...but who is a black actress or musician dat looks better than beyonce?

Yes, kid rock was wrong because he made it seem like he only didn't like Beyonce because she isn't a skinny blonde white chick with big boobs. So his views were more racial than factual.

But you dudes wild'n saying B is overrated. If she's overrated, just about every celebrity or model is overrated. She can sing, dance, and is a beautiful girl. On top of her accomplishments, she humble as **** as well.

Edit: dude said, who is a black actress or musician dat looks better than beyonce? Name some actresses and musicians in general who look better.

Last edited:
I've already had to hand out a couple of reps just on the 1st page!

anyways, she was fine back when she was in 'the mask' and 'there's something about mary'.. but she fell off hard and I think Hollywood still pushes her hard:

also Angelina jolie needs to eat SEVERAL big macs.. throw in some quarter pounders too

ditto Kerry washington

Last edited:
I guess with the Beyonce thing... People are saying that others refer to has the finest thing of all...

I've never heard anyone say she is the finest ever...

I guess I'm confusing you guys saying a woman is overrated = she's unattractive or ugly...

That's NOT what y'all are saying right?

Anybody in here saying Beyonce is ugly or unattractive?

beyonce is highly attractive and can sing her *** off but i never enjoyed her music and i see women walking down the street looking better than her

Kate Upton...yea she looks good but to get all the attention she gets?? Hell na. Theres random IG chicks that look better than her

I agree with Beyonce too
kate upton is only really a thing because she was slightly chubby and was a "model". She's not really beautiful

If Taylor Swift wasn't famous dudes wouldn't even look at her. Super awg
Well T swizzle's appeal isn't her looks. It's the musical talent. She's a 6 foot bone thin goofy looking girl.

beyonce is highly attractive and can sing her *** off but i never enjoyed her music and i see women walking down the street looking better than her
where you live at, famb...

I mean... They're are women that look better...

But if you choose a random 100 women... She wouldn't be AT LEAST top 15?

Well T swizzle's appeal isn't her looks. It's the musical talent. She's a 6 foot bone thin goofy looking girl.
Thats all I need!!!
smokin.gif

Alicia Keys is the first name that popped in my mind when I saw this thread title.

Honorable mention to Beyonce and Rihanna.

I guess with the Beyonce thing... People are saying that others refer to has the finest thing of all...

I've never heard anyone say she is the finest ever...

I guess I'm confusing you guys saying a woman is overrated = she's unattractive or ugly...

That's NOT what y'all are saying right?

Anybody in here saying Beyonce is ugly or unattractive?

Na. Im sure most of us would still smash the girls we posted. I just dont feel these chicks are either as talented or as good looking as the attention they get may make it seem thus making em overrated

But i mean wenever she stops makin musics theyll probably play her music on the radio forever srs.

Chick got alotta songs.

Also....im not saying there isnt...but who is a black actress or musician dat looks better than beyonce?

I'd take Ashanti over her.

No one saying saying Beyonce is ugly. None of chicks posted are ugly

But as far as overrated.....yes that what we are talking about. Look in up in the dictionary you will see Beyonce

Nah bee

I've already had to hand out a couple of reps just on the 1st page!

anyways, she was fine back when she was in 'the mask' and 'there's something about mary'.. but she fell off hard and I think Hollywood still pushes her hard:

View media item 1564089
View media item 1564097

also Angelina jolie needs to eat SEVERAL big macs.. throw in some quarter pounders too

ditto Kerry washington

Karrine "Superhead" Steffans. I'm on the fence, thoughts?

View media item 1563988

Dey ugly

I'm more of a Keri Hilson dude. I think she's underrated in the sexiness department...

Damn you Ibaka :smh:

Chick got alotta songs.

Halle

This is great this is like Beyonce is overrated support group. Hell yea 
laugh.gif
. I say this in public people damn near faint. That broad is lame as hell. 

Back
Top Bottom