Most overrated women (actress, musician, etc).

You know Beyonce looks good or whatever but she is overrated. If she post a pic on IG in a dress for the next 4 hours all I see on my TL is "She slayed it" or "WCE" from men & women alike

Sometimes I think I'm spinning my wheels by addressing some of these. Comments, I forget that a lot of you guys are in your late teens/ early 20s.

But if a girl listen to/ enjoys Beyoncé, she's not wifey material?

And I thought I heard it all.
I'm witcha bruh.....yet you see them beasting on the other talentless hoecake threads

Without makeup and photoshop Scarlett Johansson is average than a mug. And she's definitely enhancing her TNA in her costumes with some padding.
mean.gif
Hollywood makes these women look like Goddesses with their sorcery.

I'll draft her based on potential. Future hall-of-famer

How you try to knock down da bae Scarlett & post good pics of her? If that's your definition of bad, I'm wondering who you think looks good on the celebrity world.

Nah b, Scarlett is appropriately rated.

This, however:
taraji-p-henson_sc_768x1024.png

I don't see the hype

How you try to knock down da bae Scarlett & post good pics of her? If that's your definition of bad, I'm wondering who you think looks good on the celebrity world.

Nah b, Scarlett is appropriately rated.

I don't see the hype

Never said she's ugly or horrible. I'm just saying, she's not what she's made to look like on screen. Where did her butt go? And her waist must get corseted up because she a little thick in the middle.

Is she good on the streets? Yes, of course. But Hollywood had her at the top for a while and she's pretty average.

Glad my Nt brethren aren't blinded by the Beyoncé hype.

Yeah she's beautiful but overrated as hell
Last time my girls friends dam near beat me to a pulp when I said I don't really care about Beyoncé I don't find her attractive enough to choose her over any other famous celebrity.

Back
Top Bottom