Most overrated women (actress, musician, etc).

^ Mad wack...
mean.gif
If I could give infinite reps, you would get them all.

Selena Gomez and Ms. Grande. And I'm not a fan of Taylor Swift, I actually think that she is talented and she appeals without being "Slooty".

Thread is suspect as hell.

Bout to go dig up the Post Your GF Thread and pull a couple cards.

Probably the Bruce Jenner to Caitlyn thing. He's not genetically a woman but he is not the first guy that loves women that changed to a woman.

Last edited:
Beyonce standing next to kelly for so long overrated Beyoncé. Now that's saying a LOT because we all know how overrated solange II is

laugh.gif
 Solange, chill b I don't think anyone rates Solange.

Kelly overrated 
mean.gif

I think everyone on NT can agree with this highly overrated chick

shorty is the definition of average white girl. actually I can hop on the A or C train and find 10 girls that looks better than her in 30 mins

Last edited:
:lol:  Solange, chill b I don't think anyone rates Solange.

Kelly overrated  :smh:

shorty is the definition of average white girl. actually I can hop on the A or C train and find 10 girls that looks better than her in 30 mins

Naw bruh. I'm saying Beyoncé is solange part 2

Begins and ends w/ Beyonce.

Not for nothing, but Kid Rock made a decent point....ol' girl been in the business for years and doesn't have a timeless hit. Crazy when you think about it.

Good ole racist kid rock.

I try not to stan for beyonce but ugh

Crazy in love and dangerously in love just to name a few

Are timeless to US.

Yes US.

RnB is dead and its because people are trying to keep up with THERE music.
Comments like that from K Rock that made beyonce make that awful last album.

That is all.

Is there a woman that dudes beast over that you just don't understand why? She's considered a dime but you just see her as a 6, maybe a weak 7?

Or maybe she is fine but she isn't that fine to be actin thirsty over?

Example: Here are two females that (cough...older white) dudes beast over infinitely yet I don't think they are anything special:

Jennifer Aniston

View media item 1563808

Milla Kunis

View media item 1563810

Not saying they aren't attractive but they are average chicks WITH make-up on.

Agreed here, especially on Mila.

Without makeup and photoshop Scarlett Johansson is average than a mug. And she's definitely enhancing her TNA in her costumes with some padding. :smh: Hollywood makes these women look like Goddesses with their sorcery.

View media item 1564211
View media item 1564212
View media item 1564213
View media item 1564214

Dont see it. Would still wife.

View media item 1564305
Kim Kardashian.

Nicki Minaj following close behind.

:x I've been said this. Use a current pic of her and compare her to other middle eastern girls and you wouldnt even be giving her the time of day. Especially in comparison to other armenians

How is Zoe Saldana underrated?

:lol:  Solange, chill b I don't think anyone rates Solange.

Kelly overrated  :smh:

AWG? Where do you live where women could achieve such success. A cool 45M a year salary aint average. Gisele da gawdess :smokin

Last edited:
Why is he underrated? dawg If she was normal walking in mall chick u wouldn't look at her twice Lotta dudes love the whiter or lighter color a little too much.... no *** no **** no matter I'd trade 10 fine black women for a scraggly white one smh

Last edited:
Beyonce and Jay-Z (over the last 7 years are so) are wack to me

Beyonce's first album was AMAZING but she is wack now just like everyone else. We worship these people though and are convinced that everything they do is fire. It is a lie man.

What has the world come to that we now bash white women for not having mass.

Water is wet.

This is getting ridiculous

Back
Top Bottom