Most ridiculous ticket you've ever got

There was a sign that said no left turns between like 7AM - 6PM or something like that.

I didn't see it. There was no traffic on the road, so I turned left. Ticket was $200.

Got a ticket for having both ear buds in my ears. Honestly did not know you couldn't do that. $175 down the drain.
:lol:  If you're playing music, how could you be aware of noises around you 

like ambulances, and people honking horns 

I thought he was using them to talk, that's what I do if I have then both in. But listening to music?! Dude, just invest in a Bluetooth speaker of your radio is out.
Yep...hate when I see people driving like that

Got a ticket for having both ear buds in my ears. Honestly did not know you couldn't do that. $175 down the drain.
$175 couldve got you a nice car stereo 
mean.gif

any/every time i have had a run in with CHP it's a ridiculous unrelenting clown fixated on hitting his monthly quota

Was parked 45 minutes in a 2-hour zone. It was a street I'd parked on a thousand times, too. I look out the window of the office I was in, and I see the guy writing a ticket. I ran outside and asked him why he was writing me a ticket. He said I'd exceeded the limit (flat-out lie). It just wasn't possible. I'd been there 45 minutes. I even looked up and down the street to see if there were any temporary "No Parking" signs. I knew it was "No Parking" from 4-6pm, but I got the ticket at 1:30 pm. Dude just wrote it, not giving one eff.

I couldn't even contest it because there was no way to prove I'd only been there 45 minutes. I never paid it, on principle.

There was a sign that said no left turns between like 7AM - 6PM or something like that.

I didn't see it. There was no traffic on the road, so I turned left. Ticket was $200.

Knew a guy who got busted for one of those on camera. He contested it and said an emergency vehicle was in his rear view and he wanted to get out of the way. Judge tossed it out lol.

Tinted license plate cover
Tinted windows

Cop gave me a ticket last year for no seatbelt.. He said he saw that I didn't have it on even though the sun's glare was on my windshield and he was at the opposite red light... My windshield is tinted 35% so itz no way he saw me with all that working against him...

Back
Top Bottom