Most ridiculous ticket you've ever got

I walk out to my car this morning and see a ticket on my windshield.

Written at 11 PM last night. $60 for "parking opposite flow of traffic". I look up & down my street and see at least half a dozen other cars parked opposite flow of traffic, none with tickets on their windshields. I live in a secluded residential neighborhood & have parked like this for two solid years without even getting a ticket :stoneface:

I got one for no insurance, no valid registration, and no license and I clearly had them all. Cop pulled me over while I was sitting at a light and dude was on foot. It was mid day and I was hammered just got done watching my Raiders get in Houston's ***..
I think he did it so He didn't give me a DUI.
Lesson learned but ...

$300 for slightly blocking a handicap sidewalk entrance outside my parents house.

They have lived in the same house, located in a cuddle sac, for ten years. It's limited street parking so people oftentimes park in the same spot I did but I get the ticket. >:

Seat belt ticket when I had one on. I tuck the slack under one arm, more comfy that way. Take the seatbeat off to grab my registration & the pig says I wasn't wearing a seat belt. Aight :stoneface:

Seat belt ticket when I had one on. I tuck the slack under one arm, more comfy that way. Take the seatbeat off to grab my registration & the pig says I wasn't wearing a seat belt. Aight
indifferent.gif
Did you take it off before he was at your car window?

When I was stationed in Jacksonville, Florida I got a speeding ticket for going 28 in a 25. No big deal right? Here is the kicker though:

I received the ticket from a police officer on foot. I was coming back from the ABC, popular liquor store chain there, anyway, it's night time so I'm on my way back home and I see a light pointed towards the sky and the light is moving, so I thought maybe it was a broken down motorist so I stop and pull over because I was going to walk over and see if they needed help.

So as I put my car in park I see dude walk over and I'm like wth, so the dude happens to be JSO and he walks over to me car and ask for the usual insurance, license, etc... I'm still in shock, like wth is happening here. Dude is like the reason I'm pulling you over is because I clocked you at 28 in a 25, I was so shocked I couldn't even argue, I'm still hung up on the "I pulled you over" part.

I stopped to be a Good Samaritan and got hit with a ticket, by a cop on foot, with no, I repeat no radar gun. My wife was like why didn't you just burn off on him, I couldn't, I didn't realize what he was until it was too late, then would've got hit with fleeing/evading.

$174 dollar ticket for blocking the sidewalk. i was pulled into my godmoms driveway. it was like at 830pm at night. we were leaving to get food from dinos and the ticket read literally a minute or two from the actual time it was. and NO ONE was on the block. it was like a parking ghost or something.

Tint windows on my G-wagon :smh:

Also a $465 ticket for salmon fishing a few years ago :stoneface: . Caught my first King Salmon in the American River in Sac and after a 15 minute fighting the fish and landed it, Warden came down to inspect my Spinning Lure and wrote me a ticket and had to also appear in court. Got the ticket cause I was in barbless hook section of the river only because the salmon pulled me over there while i was reeling her in.

Last edited:
was coming off the beltway onto Route 1 N in College Park, MD...made the right on red with NO oncoming traffic...

cop was in the southbound lane, hits the sirens, pulls a U-turn and catches me about a half mile later...tells me I didn't yield (with no oncoming traffic, righhhht) and writes me a $75 moving violation...went to court and had it dismissed, just paid court fees ($30 or so)...

Wasnt really a ticket, but recently i got stopped and had to pay off some(5) warrants to keep from going to jail.

$1200

:smh:

California roll at a 4 way stop.

At 2am in the morning.

With not one car within a mile.

...I don't remember if I stopped or not. I was just flabbergasted at the audacity. The cop also decided to hit me with an additional $120 for my school tag covering the county on my tag, and $200 something for not having my insurance "readily" available, because he couldn't wait an additional 3 minutes

When I was stationed in Jacksonville, Florida I got a speeding ticket for going 28 in a 25. No big deal right? Here is the kicker though:

I received the ticket from a police officer on foot. I was coming back from the ABC, popular liquor store chain there, anyway, it's night time so I'm on my way back home and I see a light pointed towards the sky and the light is moving, so I thought maybe it was a broken down motorist so I stop and pull over because I was going to walk over and see if they needed help.

So as I put my car in park I see dude walk over and I'm like wth, so the dude happens to be JSO and he walks over to me car and ask for the usual insurance, license, etc... I'm still in shock, like wth is happening here. Dude is like the reason I'm pulling you over is because I clocked you at 28 in a 25, I was so shocked I couldn't even argue, I'm still hung up on the "I pulled you over" part.

I stopped to be a Good Samaritan and got hit with a ticket, by a cop on foot, with no, I repeat no radar gun. My wife was like why didn't you just burn off on him, I couldn't, I didn't realize what he was until it was too late, then would've got hit with fleeing/evading.

28 in a 25? Seriously??? :wow:

I would have gone to court. Judge might have dismissed it due to the pettiness of the ticket. I mean, would he have let u slide if u were going 27? That's INSANE.

How do they even determine what "too loud" is?

some states its against the law for music to be heard outside your car or something like that. so if your bumping and a cop is near you or pulls up next to you, you can definitely be ticketed for it. its one of those stupid laws that cops usually dont pay attention to unless they want to mess with you.

$300 for slightly blocking a handicap sidewalk entrance outside my parents house.

They have lived in the same house, located in a cuddle sac, for ten years. It's limited street parking so people oftentimes park in the same spot I did but I get the ticket. >:
Really not that funny but this **** had me :rofl: :lol:

The light above my license plate was out...

First time I got pulled over was for this. Dude put on the spotlights, called in back up, guns drawn cuz they thought my car was stolen (reg. in parents name at the time)

Didn't tell me the reason he stopped me was "for the light" until after they cleared up the car was not stolen... :stoneface: :smh:

Last edited:
50 during the polar vortex in wisconsin. Got a foot of snow overnight, parked on a street that had "4 inches or more no parking"

Got a ticket last month for not moving my car for alternate side of the street parking. Got it on a Monday. The sign I was parked in front of says alt. side parking is on Tuesday and Friday. Got ticketed on a Monday. $45 ticket 
indifferent.gif
. Submitted it online with picture evidence. Apparently the sign wasn't clearly visible in the pic. Found guilty. I appealed and currently waiting a date to appear in person. Utterly ridiculous. 

Back
Top Bottom