Most uncomfortable shoes you ever owned

For those that said flightposites and foamposites, how long did you wear those pairs? How many times did you wear them? I know for mine, they started out comfty but after at least 15 wears they felt really good. Gotta get through that initial uncomfortable phase. 

For those that said flightposites and foamposites, how long did you wear those pairs? How many times did you wear them? I know for mine, they started out comfty but after at least 15 wears they felt really good. Gotta get through that initial uncomfortable phase. 
I wore both my flightposites about 9 times a piece before I gave up on them, I still wear my foamposites daily but they started to fit me perfectly around the 7th wear or so

Foams actually aren't that comfortable. Yea yea the foam molds no doubt, but as time went by I realized I don't want a shoe hugging my foot like that. And they're narrow and borderline heavy, I wore mine in the winter time mostly.

:lol: i didnt even wear em to hoop or do any kinda sport/workout. Hurt so damn bad

Yeah me too! I literally used them a handful of times to walk in. I remember looking down at them and noticed that even if I put my legs straight...both shoes pointed inwards and made me look like I walked pigeon toed :lol:

Glad I didn't pay retail. I would have returned them and chucked them at the store employee like that dude who threw his loafers at president Bush.

Last edited:
That's the thing I think most people don't realize, Flightposites and Foams are built for people with narrower feet otherwise you'll have a grueling break-in period if they even mold to your foot properly.

But I agree also in the fact that those shoes were way too heavy. I can't wear those types of military style boots to walk around in let alone play ball. Give me a pair of Kobes any day now. The ultraposites being the old exception to that.

Cdp 19s

Beautiful shoe but got dam they hurt, that metal 23 piece on the shroud was annoying

I wore both my flightposites about 9 times a piece before I gave up on them, I still wear my foamposites daily but they started to fit me perfectly around the 7th wear or so
yeah that sounds about right

2007 AF1- never had a pair of AF1s till the mass 2007 releases, but I'm going to have to assume quality used to be (and may now be) better considering how many people rock AF1s.

Nike Hyperfuse 2013- the upper was fine, but the midsole was unforgiving and the insoles were garbage. I had to switch out the insoles to make them playable.

Last edited:
Jesus Christ griffeys are like walking on stilts. Make my arch hurts just thinking about those on foot atrocities :x

Last edited:
'

You serious B? These were probably the best ball shoes I've ever used
Can't remember if the buckles stayed coming loose while hoopin, but there was something about em I didn't like on the court. The zoom air was some of the best no doubt.

That was my avy for a minute. He might have stole that out my album.

But Jordan X's get honorable mention, you had to buy big because those bands going down the tongue choke your feet.

Last edited:
gif makes me wanna go see paid in full right now.
laugh.gif
One of the greatest "hood" films ever made. Whole film full of quotables and life lessons. Can't believe Mr. Giles didn't get an Oscar nomination

View media item 2284396

One of the worst feeling Jordans ever created. For wide footers, forget it. These shoes feel like bricks on foot and it's like trying to stick your foot into a vagina with its intentionally ridiculous narrow foot opening. I'd wear 1's all day over these. Never again..

I used to love those J's . They just get beat up easy

View media item 2284396

One of the worst feeling Jordans ever created. For wide footers, forget it. These shoes feel like bricks on foot and it's like trying to stick your foot into a vagina with its intentionally ridiculous narrow foot opening. I'd wear 1's all day over these. Never again..

vagina analogy lowkey accurate now that i see it. and now that i see it, it cannot be unseen. either way, i never wore these, but always maintained these were the ugliest shoe jordan ever put out. well...nike in general. really truly unsightly.

Flightposites are uncomfortable

i think foams are terrible for ball personally. they aren't the most ergonomic shoe for walking, so how they were a ball shoe i'll never know.

...sidebar, i wish nike would retro these.
nike-air-force-operate-hoop-pack.jpg

air force operate. one of my fav all time shoes.

Last edited:
vagina analogy lowkey accurate now that i see it. and now that i see it, it cannot be unseen. either way, i never wore these, but always maintained these were the ugliest shoe jordan ever put out. well...nike in general. really truly unsightly.
i think foams are terrible for ball personally. they aren't the most ergonomic shoe for walking, so how they were a ball shoe i'll never know.

...sidebar, i wish nike would retro these.
nike-air-force-operate-hoop-pack.jpg

air force operate. one of my fav all time shoes.
I always thought Jordan 15s looked like toilets, one of if not the ugliest basketball shoe ever (P millers are up their word to Banks)

air-jordan-xx3-black-red-5.jpg

Where the plastic rolls up from the midsole over the toe box, both shoes rubbed the top of my foot raw through a sock. Thought I had a faulty pair so I exchanged them. Same thing happened.

I loved the look but couldn't wear them for more than an hour.

Never had a pair of foambz. But I can see they are not only ugly as hell but uncomfortable as well

Back
Top Bottom