Most uncomfortable shoes you ever owned

Some of my dress shoes are leagues below the worst Sneaker I've worn. Are you guys just comparing athletic shoes to each other, because you guys either have weird-shaped feet, are over exaggerating, or you just plain got the wrong size.

Some of my dress shoes are leagues below the worst Sneaker I've worn. Are you guys just comparing athletic shoes to each other, because you guys either have weird-shaped feet, are over exaggerating, or you just plain got the wrong size.

I think we're just talking about sneakers. But yeah, dress shoes in general suck in terms of comfort. Only wear them when I absolutely have to, which isn't often.

I think we're just talking about sneakers. But yeah, dress shoes in general suck in terms of comfort. Only wear them when I absolutely have to, which isn't often.
And that's why you see more and more companies relaxing their dress code, but yeah this thread isnt meant to bash any shoe or brand. I was just curious to see if anyone shared my experience

View media item 2285566

These tried to scrape the skin off of my Achilles, even through socks.

THIS. idk how jordan played in these, no way these are ball friendly. i used to think it was just me...

^ Correct. Good shoe imo. I got those to work in. Very comfortable, but I wouldn't wear them for style at all :lol:

i was rockin these before i had sneaker game knowledge. i can agree these aren't the most stylish shoe money could buy, but id stil prolly cop for the nostalgia lol

vagina analogy lowkey accurate now that i see it. and now that i see it, it cannot be unseen. either way, i never wore these, but always maintained these were the ugliest shoe jordan ever put out. well...nike in general. really truly unsightly.
i think foams are terrible for ball personally. they aren't the most ergonomic shoe for walking, so how they were a ball shoe i'll never know.

...sidebar, i wish nike would retro these.
nike-air-force-operate-hoop-pack.jpg

air force operate. one of my fav all time shoes.
had these for JV Basketball and for playing around in hs...wore them **** out

they look better in pictures than on feet imo...but i would still cop if nike released them again

Last edited:
Nike Air Flight Vroomlicious... These were the worst shoe I ever wore... Incredibly horrible for me... So many blisters :x... These were the Allan Houston non-sig...

vroomlicious.jpg

I had a pair in 6th grade. I don't remember them being bad but I do remember that the rubber part on the front of the shoe was dislodge due to bad glue or something. I think I exchanged them 3x at the outlets and eventually just told them they need to give me a different shoe because for $100 back then my mom would not be having a shoe start falling apart on me after 5 wears.

This seemed to be a problem on a ton of Nikes from the era. Especially running shoes with a small sole overlap near the toe ie: Tailwinds. Had folks looking like their shoes were sticking their tongue out at you :lol:

VROOMLICOUS gotta be one of the best names lol..

ubiquitous up there too.

i really liked that shoe tho....had the tuned air cw, and the medial side was cool too,

Roshe Tech Fleece bought them thinking they would be as comfy as the regular Roshe's man was I wrong. Toe box is sooooo tight on them and I thought they would stretch over time. NOPE.

Another shoe that was deceivingly uncomfortable was the Huarache Free run. Again not for wide footers like the Roshe TF. Thought they would be comfy like the normal free runs but NOPE.

Last edited:
The shoes pictured above, however I would say any pair of Vans.

Being somewhat flat-footed it's not a good look to wear any shoe that offers zero support.

^^^^I wore some Vans Mountain editions all throughout Europe and a lot of places had cobblestone roads and man, that is just not the business with those shoes. You felt every damn crack and rock and pebble walking. I wanted a shoe that was weather resistant but still looked like a sneaker and not a moon boot. I had total regret after the first couple of days. I forget the soles are pretty much skate shoes where you want ultimate board feel. It just doesn't work for other conditions.

On a side note, almost all HUF shoes have just been beyond terrible. It's not so much the sole that is an issue but they are just constructed bad. Like the shoe itself is molded all wrong and just jabs at odd areas of your foot I am never buying another pair again.

these were some of the worst, but it was my own doing...i would stupidly walk flat-footed so the tox box wouldnt crease up, looked like a duck :smh:

I still have these in damn near ds condition (minus the obvious paint chipping on the midsole due to age) cuz they hurt so bad when i wore em.

Back
Top Bottom