Most Underrated Jordans? (In Your Opinion)

Air Jordan 21 CDP (Best color of this shoe IMO)

Air Jordan 22 CDP (Had a chance to get these for 120 DS last month, but I missed out :frown:

Air Jordan 23 Motorsports (Wizards) {Could've copped from Atmos in Harlem 5 years ago for 125 but bought Kobe 4s instead lol. I still kinda regret it}

Air Jordan 1 BHM 2014 (Burgundy) [I was pissed that I didn't get these on the release date but these are on the way from Livestock! The best pair out of the entire Jordan BHM pack IMO :pimp: ]

Gotta 9.5 in those CDP 21s.. Trying to get rid of them..

Gotta 9.5 in those CDP 21s.. Trying to get rid of them..
I'm a 10.5 
frown.gif

Sorry,

but saying most underrated Jordans in the topic but saying most underrated retro in your text,
is already not the same thing.

If you say mos underrated retro, this usually counts from AJ 1 - 14 only as anything above
hasn't been really retroed yet but only as part of the CDPs.

From AJ 1 - 14, I would say AJ 2, 9, 10 and 14 are most underrated because the majority
does not like the style I would say.

From AJ1 - 28, I would say AJ 2012 are most underrated.

Most overrated are in my opinion AJ3 and 11.
The hype is ridiculous and the retail price also.
I rather spend 180 bucks on contemporary Jordans with better technology and use
at least above average materials instead of paying 180 bucks for shoes which uses
cheap materials.

bonus :lol:

Had them because Moms couldn't afford the bred 11's if my memory serves me correct. |I :lol:

I don't think that the Lightning AJ17 lows are underrated. They were quite limited and sold out compared to the white/university blue/chromes.
But I would say that JB underrates them and did not give them a chance for a retro yet.
I don't know how often we have to re-retro AJ 1 - 14 before we get some AJ 15 - 23.

AJ XX is crazy underrated (stealth, QS and the original release are mad nice and super comfortable and to me have the most personality in the whole line)

I'm still sticking with the XX3. Had the blk/red back when the released and beat them. Got these off the bay last year, deadstock for $150.
Now searching for a couple other cw.

I'm still sticking with the XX3. Had the blk/red back when the released and beat them. Got these off the bay last year, deadstock for $150. Now searching for a couple other cw.

How do the XX3's fit? I'm currently looking for the Stealths DS.

So many highly underrated Jordans:

Red Gucci 1s

Black/White/Red 2

Chrome 2

Red Candy Pack 2

Do The Right Thing 3

Cool Grey 3

Mist Blue 4

Wolf Grey 5

Motorsports 6

Chambray 7

Flint 7

Playoff 8

Pearl Blue 9 Lows

Citrus 9

Black 10 (2004 release)

Steel 10

Linen 10

Old Royal 10

Flint 12

Black/Navy 13 lows

Chutney 13 lows

Wheat 13

Ginger 14 lows

Charteuse 14

Any Colorway of the Jordan 16 & 17

Stealth 20

Black/Red 21

Any Colorway of the Jordan 23

Last edited:
The Jordan XX2 is extremely underrated. One of my favorite shoes of all time. I still hoop in my original pair and they've held up better than any other shoe I've got.

the 2's are the most under rated jordan as far as im concerned. nice and clean, but different and groundbreaking at the same time. big risk big reward

Back
Top Bottom