MOTIVATION Vol. How Bad Do YOU want it?

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

But I think I am the only NT'er that doesn't like this speech
laugh.gif

No, I'm with you on that - I thought it was a load of trite crap.

bruh, im sore just watching that
laugh.gif

i def think it'd be a little bit easier to get in top shape if i didnt have a full time job

Dope video. I like stuff like this. Im all hyped at work. But Im sure as soon as I get home and hit that couch. Im drinking a beer and watching tv lol

Actually if you didn't sleep much you'd probably not perform well. All that no sleep BS is just BS.

Sometimes less is more. If you're working out all day you are not going 100% because if you were you could only do it for a few hours max. This applies to everything.

didnt like the 1st video, i understood what dude was saying but he didnt motivate me...ray lewis talking in them under armour commercials >>>that 1st vid
that boxing vid is dope too

Originally Posted by AIRjuhst

Making me wanna spend half the day working out from now on. Anyone else have any other motivational videos to share?
pimp.gif
 wow...life changer

Originally Posted by Caerus

Originally Posted by AIRjuhst

Making me wanna spend half the day working out from now on. Anyone else have any other motivational videos to share?
pimp.gif
�wow...life changer
I miss football so much and this video was just
eek.gif
. Started lifting a week ago and I will be watching this video before every workout (thank God for youtube) from now on. I'll be done with school in another year and I'll definitely be playing semi-pro football.
Good looks OP
glasses.gif

Yeah Good Motivational Thread. Dope Vids.

If One Can't Hyped Off These I Really Don't Know What To Tell Them..

At The End Of The Day, Who Wants it More.... You or The Other dude trying to beat you out of your spot/title

Back
Top Bottom