MOTIVATION Vol. How Bad Do YOU want it?

Top 5 vids Ive ever seen.
pimp.gif
thanks for sharing op

Originally Posted by kdawg

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

But I think I am the only NT'er that doesn't like this speech
laugh.gif

No, I'm with you on that - I thought it was a load of trite crap.

Word. I cant rock with what that dude was saying. Hes telling these kids not to eat and sleep for 3 days. Dude is trying to kill them and %+**
30t6p3b.gif

BTW, that 1st video made me feel like %+**
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif
tired.gif

tired.gif
 i miss being a "meathead".........Besides working crazy hours, insomnia, poor diet and injuries i can't get back into that mind state......

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

But I think I am the only NT'er that doesn't like this speech
laugh.gif

Word. I cant rock with what that dude was saying. Hes telling these kids not to eat and sleep for 3 days. Dude is trying to kill them and *%%%
30t6p3b.gif

BTW, that 1st video made me feel like *%%%
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif
tired.gif

trolling?
its the fact that you're so focused to succeed that sleep food and anything else should be an afterthought to your original goal. its easy to call this "trite crap" and not like this video when you are most likely sitting in a chair in a nice air conditioned environment wasting your life away on the internet...

Originally Posted by bns1201

Word. I cant rock with what that dude was saying. Hes telling these kids not to eat and sleep for 3 days. Dude is trying to kill them and *%%%
30t6p3b.gif

ohwell.gif
laugh.gif
tired.gif

trolling?
its the fact that you're so focused to succeed that sleep food and anything else should be an afterthought to your original goal. its easy to call this "trite crap" and not like this video when you are most likely sitting in a chair in a nice air conditioned environment wasting your life away on the internet...
exactly 

Without a proper diet and/or rest, your body will slowly deteriorate.......Then pushing your body to extreme limits without recharging/refueling is detrimental to your health
laugh.gif
 %@+ are y'all tombout?

HBO 24/7 always motivates me...   From Victor Ortiz struggles and adversity to where he is now, and also from Floyd's point of view as a succesful fighter, yet still showing up at the gym at 1am.  Dude maybe arrogant and an a-hole, but can't deny his work ethic.  

No videos, but I'm VERY motivated.

--My day starts at 4am, Monday through Friday.
--Work from 6-2:30, Monday through Friday.
--Currently enrolled in a total of 20 units at two different colleges.
--My latest class during the week ends at 10pm after work.
--I usually get 5 hours of sleep at most per night.
--I'm married with two daughters.
--Gonna get mine. Blee dat.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Originally Posted by dako akong otin

HBO 24/7 always motivates me...   From Victor Ortiz struggles and adversity to where he is now, and also from Floyd's point of view as a succesful fighter, yet still showing up at the gym at 1am.  Dude maybe arrogant and an a-hole, but can't deny his work ethic.  

Thats why I got so much respect for Floyd. I always go hard in the gym but the video OP posted makes me wanna go even harder.
pimp.gif

This is the thread I needed. Life is only here once, and we slowly drift away from our goals in life without even knowing it.

Originally Posted by Brolic Scholar

No videos, but I'm VERY motivated.

--My day starts at 4am, Monday through Friday.
--Work from 6-2:30, Monday through Friday.
--Currently enrolled in a total of 20 units at two different colleges.
--My latest class during the week ends at 10pm after work.
--I usually get 5 hours of sleep at most per night.
--I'm married with two daughters.
--Gonna get mine. Blee dat.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
This all you guys need to see. No videos, speeches, nothing.

Originally Posted by bns1201

30t6p3b.gif

ohwell.gif
laugh.gif
tired.gif

trolling?

I hate you

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

Originally Posted by Al Audi

you cant be successful without essential food or sleep imo.

Kobe sleeps 3hrs a night.

Probably gets PLENTY of rest via naps during the day....no one can function to their full capability off of 3 hours (or less) sleep on a consistent basis.  As a matter of fact, I don't really believe he gets 3 hours per night...even if he says so.  As health conscious as he is, he knows how important sleep/rest is in the recovery process of an athlete. 

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

Originally Posted by Al Audi

you cant be successful without essential food or sleep imo.

Kobe sleeps 3hrs a night.

if true then he is probably not going to live a healthy long life.....

Definitely motivated by Floyd money Mayweather work ethics............
pimp.gif
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom