Motivational quotes to keep you going.

Love the life you live,
Live the life you love.
~ Bob Marley

It ain't what they call you,
It's what you answer to.
~ W.C. Fields

Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened.
~ Theodor Seuss

Originally Posted by ballislife32688

I barely get tired, I'm rarely inspired, and you accomplish in a week, what I'm daily required.

pimp.gif

We in a fight to the finish, so why not fight till you finish-Juelz Santana, that whole song gets me goin

Got this from a friend's facebook, too dope, had to share:

"Wanting to be someone you're not is a waste of the person you are"

IF IT IS TO BE IT IS UP TO ME"

True security lies not on the things one has but on the things one can do without."

I am nothing without my love as I am nothing without my hate.

Reality is faced by everyone, but only capitalized by some.

In the world of eternal return, the weight of unbearable responsibility lies heavy on every move we make."

"What is required of us today is a product equal to the level that God has put us on."

"For what it's worth it's never to late,to be whoever you want to be. There is no time limit,you can start whenever you want. Ya can change orstay the same, there are no rules to this thing.Ya can make the best or the worst of it…I hope you make the best of it. I hope you see things that,startle ya.I hope you feel things that you never felt before. I hope you meet people with a different point of view. I Hope you live a life your proud of,and if you findthat your not. I Hope you have the Strength to Start All Over Again."
-Benjamin Button.

Liked the vid,so i copied all what he said and wrote it down.

Great threat,keep it going fam.

"The will to win is nothing without the will to practice"
"Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you are gonna get next"
"My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius, commander of the Armies of the North, General of the Felix Legions, loyal servant to the true emperor, MarcusAurelius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife. And I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next" (That is my #1 scene in a moviequote...best scene I ever saw in a theater"
"There are no pacts between lions and men."

im reading all through this again...im gonna have a "talk" with my x today and i wanna make sure im in the right mindset

Originally Posted by ricerocket1

im reading all through this again...im gonna have a "talk" with my x today and i wanna make sure im in the right mindset
good luck Im done with em, focus on my goals

"the pain of discipline is far less than the pain of regret" I really dig that quote.

I know this probably isnt what OP wanted. Its a full 10min video, but I promise it really speaks to this thread. Enjoy it.

Originally Posted by Mr Kuter

"the pain of discipline is far less than the pain of regret" I really dig that quote.

I know this probably isnt what OP wanted. Its a full 10min video, but I promise it really speaks to this thread. Enjoy it.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I firmly believe that any man's finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is that moment when he has worked his heart out in a goodcause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious.

By trying hard we often achieve more than we dare hope

You can't push yourself forward by patting yourself on the back

Waiting to do something isn't enough, you must do it

You can never achieve great success without great exertion

Have the courage to accept what you can't alter and to alter what you can't accept

Thoughts are mere dreams unti you put them into practice

If you waste today crying over yesterday, you'll be able to waste tommorrow crying over today

"If","perhaps" and "but" never got any person anywhere

The most important day of your life is today

"One man has enthusiasm for 30 minutes, another for 30 days, but it is the man who has it for 30 years who makes a success of his life."

"Success rests not only on ability, but upon commitment, loyalty, and pride."
Jardine23 is offline Reply With Quote

Back
Top Bottom