Motivational quotes to keep you going.

"The longer I live, the more I realize the impact of attitude on life. Attitude, to me, is more important than facts. It is more important than the past, than education, than money, than circumstances, than failures, than successes, than what other people think or say or do. It is more important than appearance, giftedness or skill. It will make or break a company... a church... a home. The remarkable thing is we have a choice every day regarding the attitude we will embrace for that day. We cannot change our past... we cannot change the fact that people will act in a certain way. We cannot change the inevitable. The only thing we can do is play on the one string we have, and that is our attitude... I am convinced that life is 10% what happens to me and 90% how I react to it. And so it is with you... we are in charge of our attitudes."  --Charles Swindoll

good %#%@
pimp.gif

My reflection;

My father set me down in front of a mirror and he told me: You see that man in front of you, you gotta love him, because no matter what he's going to be the only person who is going to be with you for the rest of your life. Your wife might leave you Your kids can grow up and not talk to you And your friends can take the things you love But that little man right there is going to be with you every step of the way. Don't let him down and he will never let you down I love my reflection because I get my strength from it...and I can never lie to it.

Anyone can achieve their fullest potential. Who we are, might be predetermined. But the path we follow, is always of our own choosing. We should never allow our fears or the expectations of our others to set the frontiers of our destiny. your destiny cant be changed but it can be challenged. Every man is born as many men and dies as a single one..

not a quote but my favorite scripture:

"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me" Phillipians 4:13

My confidence that I can do it all emerges from this verse.

*BUMP*

The Don't Quit Poem:
"When things go wrong as they sometimes will;
When the road you're trudging seems all uphill;
When the funds are low, and the debts are high
And you want to smile, but have to sigh;
When care is pressing you down a bit-
Rest if you must, but do not quit.
Success is failure turned inside out;
The silver tint of the clouds of doubt;
And you can never tell how close you are
It may be near when it seems so far;
So stick to the fight when you're hardest hit-
It's when things go wrong that you must not quit."

any more? i'm gonna need this thread more than ever right about now...

The loser's look back and say "we tried our best". The winners go home and &$%* the prom queen

"Winners are willing to do what losers don't" - poster on wall of million dollar baby

"I learned early on that if you bust your $&@ and go after exactly what you want, you'll get it"- Jerry jones
orrr

I go watch intro to Space Jam. It gives me the chills everytime I watch it.

I just read through this entire thread. a lot of good stuff in here but this one was the best...

"If you dont go after what you want, you'll never have it. If you dont ask, the answer is always no. If you dont step forward, you're always in thesame place."
This is definitely something I need to start living by.

Hard work spotlights the character of people: some turn up their sleeves, some turn up their noses and some don't turn up at all.

Back
Top Bottom