Motivational quotes to keep you going.

Originally Posted by Derek916

"Gatorade doesn't work on players who suck" Charles Barkley

roll.gif

"We were put here on earth to live as abundantly as we possibly can. It is through our ignorance of the simple concept in which we all live by why most of us never will live in that manner"-Ester Hicks

"It is hard work that allows the mind to truly believe in its on imagination. It is hard work that allows the universe to act on one's goal. It is one's goal that removes hard work at all"

I'm a great believer in luck, and I find the harder I work the more I have of it"

nobody ever drowned in their own sweat

Opportunity is misse by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work

Failure is the biggest deceiver of them all. It fools people into believing they have failed. Failure is nothing more than an opportunity to work harder

Even if your on the right track, you''ll get ran over if you sit there

sweat is the cologne of accomplishment

"It is the universe's grace that has allowed you to attract anything that you can think of. Truly grasp that. Hold on to that picture of what you are trying to attract. Take the first step in moving towards that. Take the first step, and the next step will "magically" open for you"

"How selfish of us to complain about the circumstances we are facing. We are the few chosen who have woken up today. We are the few are of the healthy. To concentrate on what we do not have, is selfish of us all. Let's rejoice the fact that we have woken up today. Let's take advantage of this beautiful world and what it has to offer. No more will we be inhibited by our negative thoughts and actions. Today we will choose to be greatful for living, greatful for our health, greatful for our families, greatful for everything. Today, we will live in the creative universe, creating our own lives. We are the masters of our world. Today we dare, and do the great. Today is the day that we live this way, for the rest of our lives"

"Simply put, the way to get through fear is this: Do what you are afraid of, and you will see that fear is but False Evidence Appearing Real."

You must show no mercy, nor have any belief whatsoever in how others judge you, for your greatness shall silence them all.

Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live, it is asking others to live as one wishes to live. - Wilde

Originally Posted by ballislife32688

You must show no mercy, nor have any belief whatsoever in how others judge you, for your greatness shall silence them all.

where is this from?

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live, it is asking others to live as one wishes to live. - Wilde
pimp.gif
I can almost always find a quote in here thats relevant at any given time.

"A man is a method, a progressive arrangement; a selecting principle, gathering his like to him; wherever he goes."

"A man's growth is seen in the successive choirs of his friends."

"Every man I meet is in some way my superior."

"Every wall is a door."

- Ralph Waldo Emerson

I slept on this thread. Just went through the last 2 pages and their is defiantly some interesting things here. Will be checking the rest of the thread out tomorrow
pimp.gif

Some really good ones in here. Heres a couple I thought really hit home with me.

The more a man knows, the more he forgives. - Catherine the Great

As I grow to understand life less and less, I learn to love it more and more. - Jules Renard

Most of the shadows of this life are caused by our standing in our own sunshine. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

"The true essence in life is discovering the law of attraction, and using the concept of the law of attraction to create your universe. This is what I know"

"We all are controlled by one power. One law. This law is no different than...that which the laws of physics are used. This law, my friends, is attraction."

"The beauty of this world in which we inhibit is that every 24 hours, the beginning of our life can potentially start."

"This world we live in, is so beautiful and radiant. Why waste so much powerful energy that can be used to our advantage, why waste that energy on the tiny minute things that bother us"

"Live in the moment, but do so with a mind that is steadily in positive vibration with your goal."

"The truth lies in something that is so simple, that many choose to think it is harder then that. We see these icons on television, we marvel at them thinking they did something extraordinary, or that there is something beyond ordinary that they were born with. In actuality, this couldnt be further from the truth. Every single person on this planet, was born with the innate ability to attract his or her own universe. Every single person on this earth, whether conciously or unconciously has used Law to attract for their current state of being. From the poorest, to the richest. Understand that nothing separates the icons of the world and the poor of the world and everyone in between, other then how we use the law of attraction. Grasp this, understand this, accept this. And starting today, begin a quest to use this powerful law to your advantage."

"We all have dreams and aspirations. This, among other things is what connects every person on this earth. Where the connection breaks though, is in what we choose to do with those dreams."

"Believe me when I say this, the world is better off with a bunch of 8 year olds than what inhibits this world today. These are the people we should model ourselves after. They are the people who have goals, and truly believe in them. They are the ones who do not allow the troubles from yesterday carry into today. They are the ones that radiate happiness. They are the people who hold no grudges, they dare to do what "Adults" deem impossible. They have the gumption to do what they feel, and not what appears to be right. Let's go back. Find our inner child. Listen to him. Allow him to lead you, and through him, you will achieve your truest, deepest desires."

Back
Top Bottom