Motivational quotes to keep you going.

Without the STRENGTH to endure the crisis, one will not see the opportunity within. It is within the process of endurance that opportunity reveals itself

If you think the pain of making a necessary change is too much for you to endure, wait until you one day experience the pain of having not changed, and when there's not enough time in your life left to take back control of where you are, how you are and what you are.

The whole secret of existence is to have no fear. Never fear what will become of you, depend on no one. Only the moment you reject all help are you freed

When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

There is a significant difference between having no belief in a God and believing there is no God...
-Michael Shermer (How We Believe)

Originally Posted by ballislife32688

If you think the pain of making a necessary change is too much for you to endure, wait until you one day experience the pain of having not changed, and when there's not enough time in your life left to take back control of where you are, how you are and what you are.

bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Time to make a change before it's too late..

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

Originally Posted by ballislife32688

bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Time to make a change before it's too late..

eek.gif

Fatherhood..
Seen this on a friends face book status.. thought it was dope.

" The guys who fear becoming fathers don't understand that fathering is not something perfect men do, but something that perfects the man. The end product of child raising is not the child but the parent."

It's not enough to have a dream unless I'm willing to pursue it. It's not enough to know what's right unless I'm strong enough to do it. It's not enough to join the crowd, to be acknowledged and accepted. I must be true to my ideals, even if I'm excluded and rejected. It's not enough to learn the truth unless I also learn to live it. It's not enough to reach for love unless I care enough to give it.

If I've got correct goals, and if I keep pursuing them the best way I know how, everything else falls into line. If I do the right thing right, I'm going to succeed.

We can't pick out the wars that we get into, but you can always fight for the people that matter back home -SGT Fox

In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.

mice dont create holes, they just go through the bigger ones rats made

"this might not be the party you want, but you might as well dance

Originally Posted by CampbellSoup

Originally Posted by handullz

my homey told me this great great saying when i was going thru it with my girl...

i broke up with her... and wanted to straight show her up...

try to get a fine chick quick and show her off....

but my homey stopped me and said...

"bro... that's !!$$% moves... tryin to show off to get back? you stoopin to her level...

dont let her make you mad....

he who angers you, conquers you"...

when he told me that, i realized tryin to make someone mad shows just how SALTY i really am...

i havent let a person get to me since...

changed my whole life...

pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom