Motivational quotes to keep you going.

"Winners stay winning"
Something I say between my friends all the time. Winning is an attitude. Do not let defeat determine who you are.

FOG coming in here and dropping some gems

pimp.gif

I never fully understood why people would kill themselves.
If you wanted to die, then you obviously don’t give a @$+#... Like, about anyone. Because if there is anyone who loves you, you pretty much don’t give a flying @*#% about them, or hurting them, and if there’s not, there’s no one to give a @$+# about.

So, instead of killing yourself, why don’t you just get the @*#% out? Leave the basement, leave your house, leave the *!#$+@@##%*%! country for %+++'s sake. Go on an adventure. Spend your time doing something awesome, like tracking down some terrorist. Go be James Bond. Go @*#% up a shark with a harpoon. Danger? @*#% that, you were going up against a 100% death rate before, you’re being safe now. @*#% EVERYTHING, man, the world is your oyster.

Sometimes I wish I was suicidal. I’d pull the barrel out of my mouth and point it in the air, start a revolution, LIVE. Move to Barcelona, hit the bars, bang some chicks. STDs, who gives a @$+#, like seriously?

And when I’m done, maybe I won’t want to kill myself, because now I’ve seen how beautiful the world really is.

Fear is your best friend or your worst enemy. It's like fire. If you can control it, it can cook for you; it can heat your house. If you can't control it, it will burn everything around you and destroy you. If you can control your fear, it makes you more alert.

Does anybody have that Steve Nash quote where he's saying something like:
no matter what i accomplished, i still don't get the respect i deserve.
Or something like that, please help, can't find it anywhere, tried like 100 google pages, they all have the same quotes

Three Rules of Work: Out of clutter find simplicity; From discord find harmony; In the middle of difficulty lies opportunity.

The theory of evolution claims only the strong shall survive. Maybe so, maybe so. But the theory of competition says just because they're the strong, doesn't mean they can't get their @!%@+ kicked

Only one who devotes himself to a cause with his whole STRENGTH and SOUL can be a true master. For this reason mastery demands all of a person

Back
Top Bottom