Motivational quotes to keep you going.

I needed this thread so bad.I've been at my worse for the longest healthwise gradewise life wise everything.Parents crapped on me talk about me fight me curse me out blatantly attack my character at all times.Brothers dont respect me Nobody truly really knows me .I've been at the outskirts of obscurity for so long it hurts.I've literally lived life like a shadow I followed and hung with folks but truly never felt like I could interact with them .I've been betrayed let down hurt so damn much its a shame in my life. 18 years of never getting along or truly understanding real friendship and real real real trust.I never truly felt that I felt like I was expendable to be discarded I could dissappear and folks wouldnt even remember me beyond the cheap jokes and terrible acts they made at my expense.I lived like a walking punchline I was ashamed and scared to take pictures hell to even look in my mirror I've looked in my mirror and realized I looked nothing like how the world said I was.I wasn't a *%*!!% eyed skinny frail,worn out,Nerdy oreo white talking bookworm virgin .I realized I was Jonathan Scroggins .This thread helped me see who I was and helped me realized I have potential I can truly be something .It helped me realize I am still alive and I truly truly want to be successful .I love this thread and I truly thank you all for creating this .

Originally Posted by ThorrocksJs

I needed this thread so bad.I've been at my worse for the longest healthwise gradewise life wise everything.Parents crapped on me talk about me fight me curse me out blatantly attack my character at all times.Brothers dont respect me Nobody truly really knows me .I've been at the outskirts of obscurity for so long it hurts.I've literally lived life like a shadow I followed and hung with folks but truly never felt like I could interact with them .I've been betrayed let down hurt so damn much its a shame in my life. 18 years of never getting along or truly understanding real friendship and real real real trust.I never truly felt that I felt like I was expendable to be discarded I could dissappear and folks wouldnt even remember me beyond the cheap jokes and terrible acts they made at my expense.I lived like a walking punchline I was ashamed and scared to take pictures hell to even look in my mirror I've looked in my mirror and realized I looked nothing like how the world said I was.I wasn't a *%*!!% eyed skinny frail,worn out,Nerdy oreo white talking bookworm virgin .I realized I was Jonathan Scroggins .This thread helped me see who I was and helped me realized I have potential I can truly be something .It helped me realize I am still alive and I truly truly want to be successful .I love this thread and I truly thank you all for creating this .
pimp.gif
 AMEN to that!
pimp.gif

This thread has helped me a lot in times of uncertainty and feeling down. :HAT keep it going

A little something I put together...

"Perform what your competitors would most hate to see you do."

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit." - Aristotle

Vision is purpose, and when your purpose is clear, so are your life choices. Vision creates faith and faith creates willpower. With faith there is no anxiety, no doubt-just absolute confidence

No on ever won a chess match by making only forward moves. Just like in life, sometimes you have to move backwards to take a better stop forward.

Originally Posted by jbv1

"The Iron never lies to you. You can walk outside and listen to all kinds of talk, get told that you're a god or a total bastard. The Iron will always kick you the real deal. The Iron is the great reference point, the all-knowing perspective giver. Always there like a beacon in the pitch black. I have found the Iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go. But two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds." - Henry Rollins

Full article here - http://www.oldtimestrongman.com/henryrollins_iron.html 
eek.gif

pimp.gif
 Thanks for this.

Originally Posted by Still1Rise

Originally Posted by jbv1

"The Iron never lies to you. You can walk outside and listen to all kinds of talk, get told that you're a god or a total bastard. The Iron will always kick you the real deal. The Iron is the great reference point, the all-knowing perspective giver. Always there like a beacon in the pitch black. I have found the Iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go. But two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds." - Henry Rollins

Full article here - http://www.oldtimestrongman.com/henryrollins_iron.html 
eek.gif

pimp.gif
 Thanks for this.

No worries man. I turn to that when I remember why I started lifting in the first place - sometimes it takes strong words to inflame people's passion, arouse their anger, and expect change in themselves...

Here is another one; the YouTube link:   

(DJ Jazzy Jeff's accompanying music makes it flow
pimp.gif
)

Originally Posted by imthekang

WSHH to MP3..?
nerd.gif

anything on WSHH they usually put on youtube. There is a site for turning youtube videos into mp3 or ipod video takes only a few seconds no signup. PM me im not sure I can put the link up on here

Originally Posted by ballislife32688

Originally Posted by imthekang

WSHH to MP3..?
nerd.gif

anything on WSHH they usually put on youtube. There is a site for turning youtube videos into mp3 or ipod video takes only a few seconds no signup. PM me im not sure I can put the link up on here

yea i've done the youtube to MP3 but not WSHH....wanted the motivational speech from tyson on the previous page on MP3 to ring in my ears at the gym....
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom