Movie Scenes that make you sick/uneasy?

What scenes have you seen that just made you pause and think "Why am I watching this?". I was watching P2 the other day with my girl and I almostthrew up when the scene where the crazy dude rammed the guy He had tied up in the chair into the wall and He was still alive!
eek.gif
sick.gif
indifferent.gif
sick.gif

So NT what movie scenes get you
sick.gif
?

Snakes on a plane
The scene where the foreign lady sucks the snake venom out of the little boy's hand
When she cuts the wound with her earing and all the oil and blood oozes out, i was like "eww"

Originally Posted by ReliantJ

I'd say this horror film I saw of a chick getting oral from a corpse. Forgot the name but %+%

I don't recall that one. The hills have eyes mutant "love making" scenes really made me
indifferent.gif
. I like a good horror movie but come on now.

The pinball scene from "The Accused" really had me feeling uneasy last night
tired.gif
. I hate scenes like that because they are soooo close to reality.

The little ninja kid and the Jason Bateman character in Smokin Aces
sick.gif

This one scene in Jarhead, when they pop in the video and it turns out to be the dudes wife having sex with another man, and he goes crazy... this really gotto me because it came at a bad time in my life involving the ex gf... =/

1g1c/j..... I know it's not really a movie and the only reason i saw it was because of Dro.
laugh.gif

Hostel
The whole movie got to me. Especially the girl who they used the blow torch on
grin.gif
. Terrible.

This one scene in Jarhead, when they pop in the video and it turns out to be the dudes wife having sex with another man, and he goes crazy... this really got to me because it came at a bad time in my life involving the ex gf... =/
I've never seen that but it is so disgusting to cheat on someone like that. Dudes/girls risking their lives and their spouses are doing Godknows what. Not to get off subject but what about the ones who clean out their spouses bank accounts?
sick.gif

"the scene" from American History X.
I still haven't seen that movie after all these years of hearing about it.

When Will Ferrel put his #!@%@!* on the drums in Step Brothers.

I was watching it with my dad by the way.

Hilarious
laugh.gif
. That was one of the funniest movies I've seen.

Cabin Fever was pretty gross as a whole.

Originally Posted by Falcon4567

The "ballbuster" scene from On The Doll
What happened? I saw a movie where a chick had a shotgun and shot a dude in his "baby makers"?

Oh and how dare I forget Robocop. The scene where they light dude up with the shotgun is terrible. That was probably the saltiest I've been over a moviescene because dude had a wife and son
ohwell.gif

Its up on YouTube if you really wanna see it but needless to say its crippled any affections I may have had for Britney Snow.

theres alot of messed up things that happen in real life and they put it in movies... it makes you think of all the jacked up things people do in real life...

^ He actually talked about that scene on the radio and said it was so hard to do that because there was another funeral going on next door, and they keptpopping their head it to tell HHH to be quiet, lol.. he said it was so uncomfortable.
laugh.gif

that scene in Alien vs Predator: Requiem in which a baby Alien bursts out of that pregnant woman's stomach......had to close my eyes when thathappened
sick.gif

Originally Posted by RKO2004

The whole movie got to me. Especially the girl who they used the blow torch on
grin.gif
. Terrible.

This one scene in Jarhead, when they pop in the video and it turns out to be the dudes wife having sex with another man, and he goes crazy... this really got to me because it came at a bad time in my life involving the ex gf... =/
I've never seen that but it is so disgusting to cheat on someone like that. Dudes/girls risking their lives and their spouses are doing God knows what. Not to get off subject but what about the ones who clean out their spouses bank accounts?
sick.gif

"the scene" from American History X.
I still haven't seen that movie after all these years of hearing about it.

Hilarious
laugh.gif
. That was one of the funniest movies I've seen.

Cabin Fever was pretty gross as a whole.

yeah dude cabin fever was almost un-watchable. It's crazy I came in here to post that movie. Also that scene from reservoir dogs when thecrazy guy cuts off that cops ear with a razor. When they show the ear, it looks so real it's very hard to watch.

In No Country for Old men when Chigur sits down and chats with Woody Harrelson, the whole time propping up his gun (or whatever that was) directly at his head.Even now that I know exactly when the kill is coming and they don't even show it, the tension is just too much.

In Saw 2 when he throws the girl into the needles, gave me chills for some reason that is the worst thing i've ever seen in a movie

Originally Posted by ReliantJ

laugh.gif

Man I wonder thought of that storyline. It was terrible
laugh.gif
. Kane has theworst past.

that scene in Alien vs Predator: Requiem in which a baby Alien bursts out of that pregnant woman's stomach......had to close my eyes when that happened
sick.gif

Oh yeah I forgot about that awful movie. I was shocked they killed off the little boy at the beginning. The thought of those aliens killing thebabies and pregnant women made the movie suck more.

theres alot of messed up things that happen in real life and they put it in movies... it makes you think of all the jacked up things people do in real life...
I think Dam itz Lou posted it

sick.gif

Oh and I think it was Children of the Corn 3 when the black dude (Malcolm) got killed by the corn. I saw that when I was YOUNG and that is not something Ineeded to see. Oh and when they killed the dragon at the end was sickening
embarassed.gif

Back
Top Bottom