Movie Scenes that make you sick/uneasy?

Im not a dude to watch horror movies they just dont interest me a movie just to scare u crapless just not somthin im into.

America History X - The curb scene is just messed up never been able to watch it b4 the other night and finaly saw it.

New Jack City - The begining of the movie when Chris Rocks character gets shot by Ice-T in the achilles tendon and u see it explode.

Mad Max - When the crazy bikers run over his wife and kid infront of him on the highway for anybody that hasnt seen it they run away screaming and from behindthe dudes mow them down so they hit the road facedown n they ride off laughin and they show a close up of his wife n kid dead then Mel Gibson screaming.

American Physco - At the end when hes rushing around the ATM feed me a cat,security guard shooting wrong building,leading upto the confesion scene the musicand everything is on point doesnt so much scare me as make me feel like im goin nuts with him like I feel it to the panic everything.

Robocop 2 - When they take Duphy the cop in to scare him in the old hospital u dont see it but u hear the crazy doc cut out his heart while hes awake followedby Kanes girl saying I thought u was just gonna scare him to wich he replies dont he look scared.

Peace
Scottie

Originally Posted by spenserhawk

i remember seeing this movie about a group of teens in a cabin some where and the cabin is surronded by giant ticks.. don't remember the name of the movie, but i remember carlton banks from fresh prince was in that movie. he dies and his body splits in half, and turns into a tick..

anyways, other movie scenes

tales from the darkside: the movie- gargoyle statue comes to life and cuts the guy's arms and head off
eraser- where the three bad guys get eaten by the crocodiles
eek.gif

i thought i was the only one who seen that. haha that movie was weird

Ken Park is very over-hyped for its disturbing scenes. There are a few of "unusual" scenes but nothing really to make you go
eek.gif

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

Running Scared... when that kid hides in the back of the van.. and the couple takes him to their place.... then you see the shadow of that chick....

Now this here, was disturbing. Running Scared as a whole would be a forgettable movie if it weren't for this scene. In fact, almost everyone who talksabout this movie mentions this scene. Two years after I've seen this movie I couldn't tell you why Paul Walker was running scared, but I do rememberthe couple. Hell I remember when there was a post every week on NT about this movie.

Originally Posted by Dam itz Lou

Hostel, when he let the dude get up.
sick.gif
pimp.gif
@ the same time.
Yeah, that turned the hell out of my gut....but it was entertaining.
Originally Posted by 36 OUNCES

1g1c/j..... I know it's not really a movie and the only reason i saw it was because of Dro.
laugh.gif

YO!! My roommate showed me that %!#$......I couldn't believe it. Then I watched the Young Dro reaction and cracked up
Originally Posted by Sno Nuff

frown.gif

I used to be SHOOK of this %!#$ when I was younger...

And of course the American History X scene.

hotel rwanda when don cheadle steps out of the whip and trips over the corpses on the misty road
sick.gif

When I was watching Van Wilder in the theatre, I nearly threw up when they poured the dog semen in their mouths (from the eclairs).

After that, I haven't really been grossed out by what I see in movies.

Certain scenes send chills down my spine though, like in Iron Man when he busts into Golmera (sp?) and saves the village, it's the first time you saw hispowers in action, pretty cool.

In Full Metal Jacket, the last scene is pretty dramatic, as well as the whole dynamic between Leonard Lawrence and Gunnery Sargeant Hartman.

the fly- geena davis has the fly baby
sick.gif

firestarter- drew barrymore sets that one goverment agent on fire
blind fury- cops hand gets cut off by that sword and that 9mm beretta handgun is still in the hand
sick.gif

criminal law (anyone heard of it?)- kevin bacon sets his mom on fire and then the nurse walks in and she starts screaming
friday the 13th: manhattan- one dude pummeling jason with those punches on the roof of the building. his hands get worn out and jason cuts his head off
28 weeks later- zombies get chopped up by the helicopter blades
dawn of the dead- chick gets cut by the chainsaw

shaun of the dead-guy with the glasses gets his limbs and guts torn off
sick.gif

hot fuzz-statue falls onto guy's head
sick.gif

I was scared of a lot of movies growing up in the 80',early 90's. The real horror movie era. Nooooo movie has made me feel sicker and uneasy until Iseen that Ted Bundy joint. Dude was mad. It being a true story is what made me sick to my stomach

Back
Top Bottom