Mr. Robot: Wednesdays at 10 PM on USA

I got an erection when tyrell was doing his thing. I'm not gay at all though.

Anyway, I'm starting to think the 'fight club' theory is true... you can kinda see it.

Can someone explain why the scene w/ Darlene in his apt was important?  I thought see wasn't real until Shayla talked to her.

Also, can we get someone to translate the #darkarmy chat.

Good show loving it... all of it so far.

When the scene in Elliot's place occurred it made me think everyone else in the group is real except Mr. Robot. I'll have to go back & look but I don't think anyone in Fsociety acknowledges Mr. Robot...

I really really like the way they intro the show into the opening credits. The fact they don't have to show an opening theme song & just roll into the show is nice. You just see the big logo for a sec during the crescendo of a song (typically a classical song)...

When the scene in Elliot's place occurred it made me think everyone else in the group is real except Mr. Robot. I'll have to go back & look but I don't think anyone in Fsociety acknowledges Mr. Robot...

I really really like the way they intro the show into the opening credits. The fact they don't have to show an opening theme song & just roll into the show is nice. You just see the big logo for a sec during the crescendo of a song (typically a classical song)...
In Ep.2 there was interaction with the fsociety's fat mexican and black dude with Mr. Robot.

I was thinking everyone in fsociety in is elliot's head but there was interaction with Darlene and shayla this last esp (very minor so I still donno).

I like the whole intro too... and the fight club narration.

This show is def going down the fight club route and I ain't even mad. It's quite obvious at this point

What if Mr. Robot is that "4th dimension" & it's us the viewer who is Mr. Robot?!?! o_O

View media item 1624185
Another thing that makes me think that Elliot is Mr. Robot is because he doesn't delete the fsociety file on the infected server because he created it...

Also, Elliot asks Mr. Robot who he is on the ferris wheel & Mr. Robot replies, "That'll come later..."

Last edited:
I got an erection when tyrell was doing his thing. I'm not gay at all though.

:x :rofl: :rofl:

Idk why but Darlene looks good to me. I gotta thing for chicks with that kinda messed up crazy attitude lol

Also Gideon bout to find out Elliot set up that dude and then stuffs gon get real.

One thing I aint get was what Tyrell put into dudes phone?

^
It might've been a program that just duplicates whatever the assistant's phone does to his phone or copies the info. A sim card mirror kinda thing, saw it on another show before.

And I agree, I kinda dig Darlene too. Her attitude fefinitely gets annoying quick.

Last edited:
I think elliot mentioned he has schizophrenia so he could be mr robot as well. Representing the part of himself that is about that action.

When elliot found her in his apartment and told him her clothes were covered in cum. I was like damn what's wrong with that girl.

Darlene a savage :evil: :smokin

Elliott the man on the low. He bout to have 3 jawns all over him without even trying by time this season over :nthat:

Notice after his hacks when he burns them onto a CD, they're all named after classic rock albums?

I wonder if Mr. Robot came from Mr. Roboto?

Also, whenever you see Mr. Robot reading, it's Tolstoy’s Resurrection.

Rami Malek has an identical twin brother.

7009466_orig.jpg

Last edited:
I'm starting to think Mr Robot is real and Elliot is his "Monster"..basically a reverse Fight Club twist.

When Angela said this: You’re not gonna do it, are you? Change the world. Figures—you were only born a month ago. You’re afraid of your monster...You’re not Elliot. You’re the-”

She got cut off before saying the last word..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom