MTV Challenge: Rivals III - Premiers May 4th

why y'all making it seem like sarah has been an enemy?

She isn't an enemy and everyone does like her in house. She only was an enemy to Bananas, and she made herself into one. And tbh unlike the first Rivals this was the only rivalry that had any weight to it, the rest are just minor rivalries, (idk about ayto ppl.)

found myself thinking to post episode, at the end of the day, this is reality tv and its not that shocking if you really think about it

Just watched the reunion
I side with sarah (not just cuz she is bae)
But the friend comment shes right about. Dont say we're friends and the past is the past then mess around and screw her.
Also it was team vs team and gave him a chance to win his elimination in exes. Thats not the same thing.

He acting like a punk the entire conversation.

Cheyannes little princess twerk...

Last edited:
Dude said it was a win/win situation. "I got the money and you got your win" :smh: :rofl:

I think he's done with challenges after this because no way anybody will trust him now.

His word ain't s_

It was funny when Sarah said I didn't care about the money, I just wanted to win. Then Bananas said what anyone would say, but it was messed up coming from him, well you did win Sarah :rofl:

Rotten Banana :lol:

Devin acts like a politician. He's the wrong one to mentioning someone carrying someone.

It's funny how people will say it's a game, but then take things personal. At what point is it acceptable to screw someone over? You can do it before the finals?

Sarah kept saying it's not about the money, but then she said you stole money. Then she added how she could have been at home and she sacrificed for him.

**** that guy and his family tree.

He's not even top 10 athletically in terms of Challenge alumni. How are these other dudes sitting at home watching him win lump sums of money year after year? Someone needs to come out of retirement and put a stop to this.

A lot of the alpha male competitors decided to move on with their lives instead of continuing to compete on a reality show.

Last edited:
What ppl failing to realize is bananas would never have had the chance to compete as a "RIVAL" if she didn't screw him over that season. The only reason he made it on Rivals 3 is cuz she did him wrong. 

So to make it to the end with her he should be grateful to win anything cuz he wouldn't have been on the show (atleast not with a strong competitor like sarah) in the first place
:lol: Johnny sees it slightly different. If she never screwed him he would never screw her in the first place.

Bananas has no shortage of female rivals. He would still be in that challenge if Sarah didn't snake him regardless.
why y'all making it seem like sarah has been an enemy?
She's not an enemy. She's a snake.

She deserved what she got. That's when ppl say it's just a game but then screw over friends.
I still refuse MTV gave her nothing. i dont think MTV is tht ruthless, especially since this entire season was predictable since day 1.
Well that would mean she's a real actress and was faking for the cameras on the reunion.

She can comeback and gun for Johnny or retire for good.

It was funny when Sarah said I didn't care about the money, I just wanted to win. Then Bananas said what anyone would say, but it was messed up coming from him, well you did win Sarah :rofl:

Rotten Banana :lol:

Devin acts like a politician. He's the wrong one to mentioning someone carrying someone.

It's funny how people will say it's a game, but then take things personal. At what point is it acceptable to screw someone over? You can do it before the finals?

Sarah kept saying it's not about the money, but then she said you stole money. Then she added how she could have been at home and she sacrificed for him.
She basically got a taste of how it feels and just can't make sense of it.

Throw all that it's a game and then ppl taking it personal contradictions out the window. Her and Johnny are friends. She throws him in an elimination right before the final. He clearly felt like a fool and he got played. Its a clear betrayal.

Now here, they repair their friendship but given this opportunity Bananas rightfully got his revenge and they are now even. Then she starts bawling about she looks like a fool for trusting him during the final, and getting her own words thrown in her face about just wanting to win.

Last edited:
Finally watch the episode

Surprised she really didn't react or cry much... Very weird

I thought she would go nuts and cry a river to get stripped of $125k or whatever

In the show trailer at the beginning of the season didn't they say you had the choice to screw over your partner like that and take all the money? I know they didn't announce it to the cast but I thought the viewers have known since the beginning.

Sara should be mad at mtv. They made it an option and wasted her time.

Sarah made money, trust me

She didn't leave empty handed

Simmons thought it was just a send-up for TV, and that Sarah actually got something, but I believe Bananas when he says production is too cheap. Also, when he said it would cheapen the competition if they added this diabolical twist, yet didn't deliver on the premise.

In the show trailer at the beginning of the season didn't they say you had the choice to screw over your partner like that and take all the money? I know they didn't announce it to the cast but I thought the viewers have known since the beginning.

Sara should be mad at mtv. They made it an option and wasted her time.

I agree with this 100% they knew homegirl just got married, and she really wasn't interested in anymore. they knew tthis whole plot was going to happen. why would you have not fattened her pockets a bit. Sarah is a smart girl, i know damn well she didnt just go on the show for whatever little pay check they make for 3 weeks.

Just like in that CT podcast that was shared a few pages back, vets make a bit more money and they knew her and johhny would be the center of the show.

I don't think they threw her too much money, maybe like an extra 10/15 grand.

You acting like the producers have an obligation to care about Sarah's personal life.

Talking about fattening her pockets :lol: Get a job.

she made it seem like she had one. most of them do.. but you act like they wouldn't grease CT with a cool 20k just for coming on the show. how much you think he made on bloodlines just to come with diems. or his after show appearances.

Yeah but you're talking about just giving her more money cuz of her situation not for actually doing something.

I mean, she did win.......
and was on there long.

Johnny would've been johnny no matter who his partner is, he was right about that. but this season would not have been as special without her. especially before that dinner where they made up.

It's so ******* wack how all of you keep falling for the "she deserved it for what she did to bananas" crappy *** card.

Is Bananas a man or a little *****?
And why are so many of you cats vouching for what he did (Zik)?

If you guys really look at Bananas history on the challenge, he's been screwing people over left and right since he started on this show.
Hes been perhaps the dirtiest player in history of the challenge. I remember his screwing over Paula in one of the worst ways, along with backstabbing countless other "friends" and breaking so many alliances when it was to his convenience.

For so many people to act like a little girl when Sarah finally gave him a slight dose of his own medicine, is crazy to me.

It's not even like she did something real deceiving.
If she didn't send Bananas to the elimination Sarah would STILL be looking for her first win. Giving him a free pass to the finals would've secured her being in second place at the best.

So please, let's stop acting like up Bananas hasn't been the dirtiest player in the game.
For him to be so hurt from getting sent into 1 elimination after alllll the people he's screwed over, shows how ***** made he really is.

For the record, I'm not even a big Sarah stan.
Team Jenna and Roylee all day.

Last edited:
Bananas being dirty doesn't make what Sarah did to him any less dirty.
Bananas being dirty makes what he did to her that less surprising.

People want to believe it was F'ed up what he did, no problem, cause I 100% believe it was F'ed up too, but I don't blame him at all. If Dunbar, Paula, Wes, Sarah, or whoever else did this to Bananas, I wouldn't blame them either.

Her doing what she did doesn't make her dirty at all.
She sent him into an elimination. It was between him and a far lesser competitor?
Why should she hand Bananas a first place finish in a silver platter?

I do agree that given his dirty history, nobody should be surprised by what he did.

She sent him into an elimination. It was between him and a far lesser competitor?

I do agree that given his dirty history, nobody should be surprised by what he did.

they both did dirty moves in the context of what is supposed to happen if they "real" friends. Sarah had an alliance with Bananas and Nany that season. If you have a true alliance you don't throw them in elimination.

The thing is Bananas been dirty , BEEN dirty
But it was out of Sarah's character to do what she did to win (don't blame her)

Agreeing to be in an alliance with someone going into a challenge, and the entirety of a challenge then throwing them in isn't dirty?
She changed her mind, she decided to do whats best for her, it was great oppurtunity with leroy being the opponent, whatever you want to say it was very smart, and in hindsight the right move, but it was in dirty.

Last edited:
I wonder what Banana's is gonna do with this money though. After taxes it's probably, what?...$215,000? Does he live off that, invest, buy things?

I wonder what Banana's is gonna do with this money though. After taxes it's probably, what?...$215,000? Does he live off that, invest, buy things?

I wonder the same thing also they host clubs throughout the year and make appearances , so 2016 was nice for him

/thread

Back
Top Bottom