MTV Challenge: Rivals III - Premiers May 4th

I wonder what Banana's is gonna do with this money though. After taxes it's probably, what?...$215,000? Does he live off that, invest, buy things?

He's got a business I think, all
About investing so I don't blame him. 200k is nice

I mean, she did win.......
and was on there long.
Yeah, and we covered since that Leroy talk that she probably got an appearance fee and it's probably more than others cuz she is a vet.

You're saying cuz Johnny took all the money and cuz she's married and w/e else they'll give her more money to not really make her leave with nothing despite making that the entire twist of the final.

You don't get more money cuz you brought more drama and entertainment value to the show m. If so these challenges would be wildly different.

It's so ******* wack how all of you keep falling for the "she deserved it for what she did to bananas" crappy *** card.

Is Bananas a man or a little *****?
And why are so many of you cats vouching for what he did (Zik)?

If you guys really look at Bananas history on the challenge
That's the thing though I'm not looking at this as it was Johnny so it's okay cuz he's been a scumbag for over a decade. His history don't matter here.

I'm thinking of this as if it happened to me. Sarah didn't do what she did cuz Bananas screwed over other ppl. She obviously doesn't care and claimed to be his friend. Still wanted to repair the friendship after screwing him over so she has no problem with his scumbaggery. She did it so she could win. That's it.

I'd want revenge like any normal person. Even in Bananas shoes I wouldn't be like I screwed so many ppl over maybe I had this coming. They had an alliance, he never had screwed Sarah over and she screwed him. I'd get my revenge given the chance. Simple as that.

I'm not sympathizing with Johnny at all. I just know I'd do the same.

Even Wes agreed with his move and that's cuz he knows if it happened to him he'd do the same if not worse.

Her doing what she did doesn't make her dirty at all.
She sent him into an elimination. It was between him and a far lesser competitor?
Why should she hand Bananas a first place finish in a silver platter?
Cuz they were in an alliance. She didn't have to throw him in. She did it so she would have weaker competition and easier road to first place.

If she wasn't allied with him since day 1 there'd be nothing dirty about the move. The whole friendship thing muddied it up a bit as well but basically if we form an alliance you don't break it that close to the final unless you absolutely have to like there's 4 teams left, 2 are in your alliance and you have to pick 1 to do the last elimination and you pick the player/team you're barely allied with to stay.

Last edited:
I never thought what Sarah did was dirty but my god....she became the most annoying cast member. Constantly talking about how great friends they are and literally talking out the aide of her mouth. I'm so glad he did that to her. Hope it's her last show.

Also, as some of you pointed out...she stays trying to be Ms. antibully but when bae Cheyanne was getting bullied she just sat back.

I never thought what Sarah did was dirty but my god....she became the most annoying cast member. Constantly talking about how great friends they are and literally talking out the aide of her mouth. I'm so glad he did that to her. Hope it's her last show.

Also, as some of you pointed out...she stays trying to be Ms. antibully but when bae Cheyanne was getting bullied she just sat back.

Only person that stood up for Cheyanne (not counting that clown Devin) was my boo Jenna.

Someone give her an anti bully ribbon.
She is so great.

These people are literally stupid.

Johnny has backstabbed so many people, Nany was his victim countless times recently yet in his own ******ed eyes it's part of the game, but God forbid if she did it to him or called his name all hell would break loose.

They just need to put Abram in every season that POS is in to keep him in check.

Wonder where they go from here as far as challenge themes

I hope they cut down on the are you the one members

MTV Classic is showing original The Real World seasons (with some of the original music edited out) starting with season 1 NOW. Season 2 will be shown on Saturday, Aug 20.

Woooow Bananas with the snake move. :lol:

Sarah did him dirty but this was beyond foul. I mean I get it he wanted revenge and that's a lot of money but that was your partner through the whole show. Sarah was killing the challenges all season. He wouldn't have gotten that far with another girl in that house. It was more than a few times when Sarah was doing the challenge on her own and Bananas was just looking. You got to be a real piece of **** to keep all that money when your partner was that good.

Wes been flabby and sick for a while. Dario smoked him in that elimination. :lol:

nicole did a Q&A on snapchat, she said she started wearing make up because she has vitiligo.

explains a lot, she doesn't have it in her face yet but other parts. and she's self conscious about it.

nicole did a Q&A on snapchat, she said she started wearing make up because she has vitiligo.

explains a lot, she doesn't have it in her face yet but other parts. and she's self conscious about it.

Still doesn't explain those anime contacts she be wearing.

Not saying she doesn't have it but we saw her in a bikini and what not a few times and she didn't have any patches anywhere

From what I know for some people it spreads very slowly while others it spreads fast.

I just hope they don't bring Nany or Camilla back.

Literally cry anytime they're on camera.

Anyone who quit shouldn't be invited back. Ever. (Not counting those who left because of family emergencies).

Smashly is gross to look at :x She can stay home too.

They'll probably do a battle of the exes and bring back Jenna and ole boy who dumped her.

Cake face Nicole and skrawny dude.

And Tony and his baby momma or something :lol:

Camulla is the female equivalent to Johnny drama wise. No doubt she will be back.
Nany is prob done. Ash is a butter face but ill allow it.
nicole is actually super entertaining on her snapchat. I hope she comes back and opens up

Camilla's drama is filler drama about nonsense.

Backpack's drama is all usually political dealing with the game.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom