MTV Challenge: Rivals III - Premiers May 4th

Dudes wilding saying she looks SUPER UGLY etc and that's why she rocks the makeup face. Man she's cute, even without makeup, you can tell she cleans up(she just cleans up the wrong way)

It's shocking how different she looks with makeup on and makeup off, but that pic with no makeup is a normal girl withoug makeup looking type picture

Dudes just fishing for lulz man
Exactly. She needs to lose those stupid contacts and she'd be dope.

Exactly. You know who they are.

Nicole with makeup

clowns17n-2-web.jpg

Nicole without makeup

900x900px-LL-c3f1ec05_nicole3.jpeg

Me; Who's the new girl? 
NT'er: Oh that's Nicole, Nany's Cousin
Me: :x Didn't have a clue who that was

Notice how you said she was :x

Who she is isnt important, that person just happens to be :x without makeup.

If you didnt know who her cousin was and said cousin without makeup like we have in the past you'd still say she was cute.

No one is looking at the thing posted below the clown pic and saying thats cute and actually means it.

sick.gif
 Is me being shocked those are the same two people. Not 
sick.gif
 you're busted please put the makeup back on

Damn @GetBack  shorty is cute AF. Nice little slimmy, Those top 2 pics, very nice.

Last edited:
Bananas an idiot, he still worried and crying about the last challenge, cant focus on the task at hand

Bananas isn't stupid. He knows he's making it far, especially with one of the strongest female competitors, so he's getting his shots in early. I think Sarah is even in on it. Their interview on the preview made it clear they're messing with everyone. There isn't genuine hate there. They know what winning entails. But, they have to ham it up for the cameras and to sell the season to viewers.

I think he was just planning on screwing over Sarah next challenge and now he has to work with her.

Last edited:
Who's the girl with the ridiculous amount of make up on?

She needs to tone it down... Smh

you sure about that?

900x900px-LL-c3f1ec05_nicole3.jpeg

900x900px-LL-3dc5dc55_nicole2.jpeg

900x900px-LL-538e66ef_nicole.jpeg

ol girl rocking a pound on her face for a reason.

she needs to tone the amount of pants/shorts she wears down to zero and only rock what she had on in that pool with jenna.

O M G

THAT DOEANT EVEN LOOK LIKE THE SAME GIRL

WTF

According to Juliet from the Ringer, Tony knocked up one his exs that showed up on Skeletons :rofl:

This guy is a godsend for the Challenge

I was thinking of a price I'd pay for some raw dog action with Jenna and I came to $2,000 firm.

Yup you gonna see tony on these challenges for the next ten years to help pay for child support

:rofl: Did not know that.

Tony seems the type though. He'll be here forever.

Which ex he got preggo? :nerd: He had 2 that came on the show iirc. One that wasn't mad he smashed Madison and one that was really jealous.

Last edited:
:lol: @ the many faces of Nany's cousin.

Kellyanne's 1940s catcher mitt face > Nany's cousin.

Jenna doe :pimp:

:rofl: Did not know that.

Tony seems the type though. He'll be here forever.

Which ex he got preggo? :nerd: He had 2 that came on the show iirc. One that wasn't mad he smashed Madison and one that was really jealous.

Alyssa, the hotter and not as insane one.

According to Juliet from the Ringer, Tony knocked up one his exs that showed up on Skeletons :rofl:

This guy is a godsend for the Challenge

:lol: this guy is going to prolong his MTV career. I can see mtv producers birdman hand rub the idea of Tony, Shane, Madison, Alyssa in one house with the two kids. Dude about to get into Jessica's guts. This thread going be covered in heartbreak tears.

:lol: I knew they were hyped when they found out. Probably just wish Tony had impregnated both on the show :lol:

[thread="646990"] [/thread]
O M G

THAT DOEANT EVEN LOOK LIKE THE SAME GIRL

WTF
Now, let me ask you this bro, are you shocked more by how ugly she is without makeup, or just how different she looks without it?

How different she looks lol

I know make up does wonders to majority of chicks but I've never seen a girl in person look like a different human being with it

Insane and disgusting

And is it me or did kelly Anne get really really dumb? Maybe because I barely remember her since she hasn't been on the challenge in awhile. Didn't watch last season I don't think so idk if she was on it

^ she was on last season an acted the same.

and ol girl is still :x with or without gallon of makeup comparison pics.

#facts

Nah Brianna has a more feminine build than her

Jenna's shoulder are big and muscular. Her entire rib cage is huge and shaped like a barrel With no hips or curves

she also has incredibly short legs for her height, which is characteristic of a man. a 5"9 man will almost always have shorter legs than a 5"9 woman. She also has long gorilla arms, which are again a feature of a man. Women have short arms

there is no way Jenna can ever be considered tiny. She is masculine and built like a transsexual. Not only is she BIG but she has a messed up shape too where she has shaped like a carrot or upside down triangle. I have seen big beastly non masculine women before but they are shaped like pears or gourds where most of their weight is closer to the bottom of their bodies even if they still might be tall or "big boned" and they look OK

Even if you don't talk about a woman's *** there are so many ways to tell apart a man from a woman's body and in Jenna's case there aren't any!

#blindhate

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom