MTV Presents The Challenge, R.I.P Diem Brown

Dude hit it from the back. She acting like she just made out with dude. Nanny is wack but I would still hit tho.

Damn, Cohutta got herpes and since he was kissing all on Nany now she got herpes :smh: :x I seent it! Johnny probably got herpes now too.

Nany and her ho-ish ways :lol:

I wanted Laurel to lose so bad. Anessa was a good opponent given the challenge but too slow :smh:

This challenge elimiation is perfect for an epic CT battle. I just want to see him run at a dude and just fling him in the air :lol: I wonder what's breaking the rules. Cuz I'd try tackle somebody and just pin them on the ground for a while and beat them up, get them in an arm bar or figure 4 leg lock.

I don't know who had the herp derp first but definitely saw it on Nany. Thots finna thot.

Dude hit it from the back. She acting like she just made out with dude. Nanny is wack but I would still hit tho.
i had to rewind it to figure out what was going on with the foot positioning there, then was like "oh."
laugh.gif

I only caught the eliminations, did she confess/does cohutta know they sexed? Or does he just think they "hooked up", sucker move regardless. I think theyre stil together tho? (In real time)

Last edited:
Leroy just went down to jobber status. How this guy scared of the draw? All those draws are built for him to win. I can't believe he almost got emotional when Zach and CT zoned in on Preston. He'll live bruh. 

This dude Johnny, no dambs given. 
pimp.gif
   he even didn't wrapped up on Nany.
sick.gif
Real World Portland putting up numbers though. 

Don't know if I can sit around house and do some of those corny activities they do like the wig funeral 
mean.gif

I only caught the eliminations, did she confess/does cohutta know they sexed? Or does he just think they "hooked up", sucker move regardless. I think theyre stil together tho? (In real time)
He just thinks they "hooked up"
grin.gif
. I hate the term "hooked up" because I always thought it means smash.

i had to rewind it to figure out what was going on with the foot positioning there, then was like "oh."
laugh.gif
Yeah man I was watching that foot position.

Last edited:
Don't know if I can sit around house and do some of those corny activities they do like the wig funeral :smh:

Thought the same thing. And that was a very lame way to start the show. I knew the episode would pretty much be a dud from that point on.

Last edited:
He just thinks they "hooked up">D . I hate the term "hooked up" because I always thought it means smash.

I hate it also. Depending on the person it has different meanings.

I though they were just going to kiss like before

I love how she then said I don't even really like Johnny.

And dude going in to simp mode and feeling sorry for her. :smh: She knows that she can do anything to dude, and all she has to do is cry and whine about how she always gets hurt.

Last edited:
Don't know if I can sit around house and do some of those corny activities they do like the wig funeral :smh:

Thought the same thing. And that was a very lame way to start the show. I knew the episode would pretty much be a dud from that point on.
They don't have tv's or phones or any form of entertainment except themselves. You can get real creative if u don't have any of those things :lol:

MTV should just say f it and have every psycho and nutjob from recent years on the next challenge

That CT clip gets me pissed cause Adam ****** up that elimination. If he wasn't such an idiot they would've smoked Johnny and Tyler.

Last edited:
That CT clip gets me pissed cause Adam ****** up that elimination. If he wasn't such an idiot they would've smoked Johnny and Tyler.

And CT and Adam would have won the final challenge, too. Remember, Wes and Kenny fell apart, and Leroy and Mike didn't even finish.

Yeah that's how I remember it. Adam wasn't funny or cool. He was an addict that'd get really violent and say dumb **** and not even in a funny way. Plus he was a vagina.

Yup. Adam was dangerous. Had anger problems, was a destructive alcoholic, etc. Some NTers think his behavior was funny/entertaining, but it isn't. He's like a Joey Kovar type. It stops being funny real quick.

Yeah I don't understand how dudes are saying Adam was cool.. what did he do that was cool or made him a 'pimp'? Cause he smashed Nany, the MTV town bicycle.. ?

He wasn't entertaining at all, in fact it was sad watching him both on RW and on The Challenge.. dude needs to stay far away from reality TV and get his **** together

Adam would get himself kicked off again before he makes it to day 2. Dudes probably back in jail

Adam would smash every female on MTV, and get knocked out by CT.
laugh.gif
Smash every female? dude had zero G. he got Nany just cuz she's self-loathing and everyone gets Nany. On his season wasn't he getting clowned on by everyone outside of his house, girls included, then would get mad, get drunk, and come home and beat up lamps and wall decor?

Theresa is gross to me. I don't get what you guys see in her.

Is it the bball playing?

She looks cute to me. I wouldn't consider her gross or ugly.

nany lying to that boy, smh. Dude was probably balls deep in her. Maybe kissing is her code word for that.

I'll smack laurel for making my bae Cara Maria cry next week. That's not allowed.

I actually wouldnt mind seeing the whole cast of last seasons real world minus the asian dude, the short guido, and the **** couple on the next challenge. At the very least corey and the chick with the big breasts should be there.

Back
Top Bottom