MTV Presents The Challenge, R.I.P Diem Brown

To sooner or later planting a seed in Maryse, Miz is currently L-less
My Man
pimp.gif

Well, there's The Miz, who turned his RW appearances into a legitimate entertainment career, including the WWE.

As for others, not rich per say, but Bananas has made a nice chunk of change off his wins. Also, if you follow CT on Twitter, he makes appearances at bars and nightclubs all over the place and gets a nice pay day from those.
Man The Miz is the GOAT. WWE Champion and Hollywood leading man. The Miz never took an L.

I just google Airelle and what I read left me confused. One has her dancing around the topic hard. Talking about not wanting a label and all that bs. Then there's one saying she was born a female and then there's another saying she was definitely born a make and that transgender ppl who make the full transition are what they are now.

I always thought (s)he was an unattractive skinny chick but I didn't care anyway given how lame that season was. Her/his gf was hot though.
Do you think any Challenge contestant got rich form this show and the fame that stemmed from it? I think CT and Bananas have some bread.
I know The Miz got semi-rich just from his RW season. I mean he arguably doesn't have the fan base he has now in wrestling without doing that.

EDIT

The Miz was already mentioned :lol:

Last edited:
:lol: I think its pretty cool how everyone used to play along with the Miz persona, glad it became something.

The Miz. :pimp: Always liked him. I found it hilarious how he would put on that persona in the house too...mainly because he was doing what all little boys do who grow up watching the WWF, except, of course, he was grown. :lol:

Had no idea the miz was on rw. What season?
Back to NY like back in the early 2000s. I think 2000 or 2001. Might've been before 9/11

I remember the dude with the afro was on there, I think his name was Malik and that fine light skin joint.

Coral was the best though. Seems her and The Miz made the most of it.

Was anyone else from that season on a challenge? I'm trying to remember if malik and one of the girls was on one.

I vaguely remember Malik being on one I think but I may be off and it was just some other dude with an afro. If he was it was one of the first challenges and then that's it.

They should have a blast from the past season with people we haven't seen in years.

Give me the link (pm) so I can find out the winners.

This show aint that good or important for me to be mad or fearful of being spoiled :lol:

^bout to pm you, and I'd never actually spoil it in the thread

Jess looking right this episode

Back
Top Bottom