MTV Presents The Challenge, R.I.P Diem Brown

It's funny how they decided not to be friends anymore over a little argument and refusing to talk about it. Then Theresa stepped in to be Cara's friend.

Watching the ep now.. man Laurel is a queen b-word, she BETTER win this season with her attitude

I forgot to post. Leroy with that encouraging disrespect throughout that whole elimination. Damn that was such a breeze. My dude Cohutta tried everything :lol:

That Laurel-Cara thing is dumb and a dumb argument. If they weren't so petty on most of these shows I'd say it was forced drama.

Sucks Cara ends up having to go home.

I wish Emily was there. She wouldn't be so confident.

Emily would destroy Laurel. She should have been there anyway. They need to stop casting these things with one clearly dominant female (athletically). Last season with Paula and Emily teamed up was a joke. Laurel has zero competition this season.

What was the name of the athletic tomboy who was blonde and always wore a visor hat? One of my favorite moments was on the island challenge where the guys kicked ugly paula off their team and put her on instead. So enjoyable seeing paula cry and lose.

I forgot about Paula. They ****** that girl up in the head hardbody. :smh: :lol:

Emily, though. :wow: She straight? :nerd:

Yeah, Emily likes guys. I remember the workout videos guys posted of her. I want to be laying on the floor under her when she did those squats and wear her shorts as a face cover when she's done.

Last edited:
What was the name of the athletic tomboy who was blonde and always wore a visor hat? One of my favorite moments was on the island challenge where the guys kicked ugly paula off their team and put her on instead. So enjoyable seeing paula cry and lose.

That would be Evelyn. She would put in work every season since her debut on freshmeat. She won like two challenges I think.

Sara was kinda good too.

laurel is skinny, would've liked to see Cara truck her like she did to Nany.

all this Emily talk :wow:

Leroy dominated Cohutta so easily

Poor Cara and her injury felt bad when she was crying

Sad to see big booty Jessica go.
mean.gif

Laurel is a stone cold b****.
laugh.gif
 Laurel moved up in all time greatest MTV characters, that was  
roll.gif
. She knows how to play the game. Her mind games are on point the burn book, the list, burn wall, facials, mentally screwing up your best friend, half- effort on challenges knowing you can eliminate all three in the draw. This B*** is scary, crazy, and a terrible human being.  Awesome character. Greatest female competitor of all time, yeah I said it. 

Cohutta was getting handled like Rudy on the first day of tryouts.

Leroy's been coasting all season then he gets one of the easiest eliminations.

Back
Top Bottom