MTV Presents The Challenge, R.I.P Diem Brown

Banana sucks? Since when. CT and Bananas were easily the two best at challenges(I don't mean just finals) there. Neither of them sucked.
he doesn't suck but he's overrated. alot of the challenges he's won has been because of his alliance with the cool kids evan kenny etc. and the one he won with tyler, he was the second best competitor on his team. 

He's consistent but not a beast. Would've liked to see zach truck him in an elimination challenge.

I'm still pissed they pulled a puzzle elimination challenge out their *** for the last one just to go easy on them before the finale.

the puzzle should be saved for the final..not the last elimination smh.

the last elimination should always be something physical.

johnny from portland and devyn skating through, smh

You can't give them a physical challenge the day before an up hill triathlon.
How about don't have a challenge the same day as the final challenge. Flew them fools out there just to immediately send 2 back home :lol:
That whole episode sucked

From giving Cara Maria that challenge out of all the ones possible with one hand.
They set up the elimination challenges before they even show up and it's not like it was a guarantee Cara Maria would be in it. Plus I think I heard TJ mention they rotate the elimination challenges except for the last one.

They should've just had a wheel that the winners of the challenge that day get to spin to decide what they do.

Had to watch the last episode online.

:smh: Devyn and Johnny in the final

Somebody in the comment section for the episode called Johnny Bobby Hill :lol:

1349907353bobbyhill-540x405.jpg

Zach is acting like a little biatch lol Laurel carried him all the way. Big muscles don't mean spit.

#TeamLaurel :smile:

Forreals 
roll.gif

Johnny actually did really well this final, and just went at his own pace. I think he's got this in the bag.

Nany on the reunion show :wow:

would wife on the spot, dont care if she sleeps around. damn

yea im a simp

Those pairings really could of screwed up the finals bad. In end the two the were expected to win did, but Laurel won by only 9 mins, would of sucked if she lost when she won 4 out of 5 of the rounds. I wouldn't of mind Nany winning though, expected her to get 2nd obviously, but she did a lot better than I expected.

The last elimination really ruined the Final for me.

It should have been CT vs Bananas vs Zach

Theresa vs Nany vs Laurel

The only surprise was Zach breaking down like he did. All those muscles really slowed him down.

Seriously felt proud for each and every one of those contestants...Except Zach. His tough guy image and his pride were left somewhere on that mountain. No doubt what they did is probably harder than anything I've attempted, but the sounds he was making and his attitude were pathetic. :lol:

So glad Laurel won. Only because she deserved it. It would have been weird if Nany ended up winning essentially just because Laurel at to carry Zach up the hiking trail.

Devyn didn't deserve to be in the final, but it felt good to see someone who didn't think they had the fortitude in them and finish that challenge and come to the realization of her accomplishment. She was just happy to finish and not about the money...And she finished. Good stuff.

Bananas deserved this one too. He's growing on me slightly. Johnny held his own for sure in the final. He skated there, but he actually looked liked he belonged.

Ready for the next one... :lol:

Last edited:
I wish they'd have a season where they have Laurel, Emily, Jodi, Rachel, Tina, Evelyn and Cara Maria and let them battle it out to see who's top female

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom