MTV Presents The Challenge, R.I.P Diem Brown

have you guys seen this? (mtv real world/battlefield 3 reality show that youtube randomly put on my scroll)

Leroy, Chet, and Aiiiiyyyyahahah are in it.

Last edited:
Cohutta disgust for enjoying her herp derp.

:lol: @ Laurel for winning the big money and buying some poverty shoes.

CT also looked like he lost a lot of his size on this reunion.

laugh.gif
@ Laurel for winning the big money and buying some poverty shoes.

CT's a personal trainer at Boston Sports Club. He's not the hulk anymore but he's in better shape than ever before probably.

Seriously felt proud for each and every one of those contestants...Except Zach. His tough guy image and his pride were left somewhere on that mountain. No doubt what they did is probably harder than anything I've attempted, but the sounds he was making and his attitude were pathetic. :lol:

So glad Laurel won. Only because she deserved it. It would have been weird if Nany ended up winning essentially just because Laurel at to carry Zach up the hiking trail.

Devyn didn't deserve to be in the final, but it felt good to see someone who didn't think they had the fortitude in them and finish that challenge and come to the realization of her accomplishment. She was just happy to finish and not about the money...And she finished. Good stuff.

Bananas deserved this one too. He's growing on me slightly. Johnny held his own for sure in the final. He skated there, but he actually looked liked he belonged.

Ready for the next one... :lol:

Some thoughts on the finale:

Devyn: mad props for finishing. Didn't think she had it in her. Also, she's been in enough Challenges, plus two Finals, and is good for TV, that she'll be one of those "keep gettin' dem checks" cast members that just keeps showing up.

Laurel: what a whiny b. I can't stand her. I was really hoping Zach tanked enough on that climb that Laurel would lose to Nany. If only Nany hadn't gotten off the bike. Oh well.

Zach: CT on the mountain syndrome. Big dude whose weight turned into a disadvantage.

Nany: props for even finishing that close to Laurel, even though it wasn't really Laurel's fault.

Bananas: like Grantland said, the Tim Duncan of Challenges. Probably not the best at any one thing, but good enough at everything to be consistent.

Johnny Portland: easiest road to a final ever. Then, he gets another break when Zach fell apart. The only reason he did better on the mountain climb was because Bananas killed the other stages, had carried Devyn up that trail, and killed it on the bike.

Going forward, I'm reading it's Exes Part II. Almost nobody from Xplosion, a bunch from St. Thomas (weak). They need to just throw a bunch of money at some old folks and do a Legends season. Offer X amount of $$$ just to get people to show up, and make the final purse $500,000. It'd be a ratings hit.

:lol: @ Laurel for winning the big money and buying some poverty shoes.

i thought id be the only dude peepin her shoes and laughing :rofl:

they looked like they were bought at walmart for $15

After its all said and done, I actually enjoyed this season. 

TJ needs to host the reunion. 

Last edited:
Zach's yelps of pain.
mean.gif
roll.gif

On the real, these final challenges are getting insane.

Only a matter of time before someone dies doing on them.

Zach yelping like a *****. "I gotta quit." "I CAN'T" :rofl:

Worse than Nany with the spider :smh: :lol:

Zach is so ***** made. I would've rather seen Cohutta struggle. I know CT and Leroy watched that like :stoneface: It's not even the cramps. It's his whole attitude about it.

Last edited:
Lmao Laurel confronting Theresa on after show makes me love Laurel even more

Laurel made Theresa look like such a beta. I still would swim in Theresa's yambs but her low confidence self is a turn off.

Zach yelping like a *****. "I gotta quit." "I CAN'T" :rofl:

Worse than Nany with the spider :smh: :lol:

Zach is so ***** made. I would've rather seen Cohutta struggle. I know CT and Leroy watched that like :stoneface: It's not even the cramps. It's his whole attitude about it.

Not sure about Leroy, but CT has to be beside himself over that one. He would have crushed that whole thing. He learned from that mountain climb in Exes. He's in much better shape now, and lighter.

Yeah these endurance finals that make you climb up in high elevations are tough for the big guys. I dunno if ct still smokes cigs though. When I smoked a lot my lung capacity was good and I ran a lot.

I'm looking at this last hike up the snowy mountain and I gotta say if every stage was individual lucky Johnny from Boston may have won the whole thing.

Bananas struggled and Zach most likely would've gave up on the first hike.

If only they made them single kayaks. That other long walk with the ranking of countries or w/e could've been made individual too.

johnny portland is in good shape. He didn't struggle in the run or climb. bananas beasted on that stationary bike though.

I missed the instructions for the bike. They had to ride the bike as long as it took for them to finish the first 3 stages? **** just seemed long as hell.

:rofl: @ Theresa being punked on the reunion. She don't want it with Laurel. Somebody step to me and tell me to punch them I'm gonna do it with my best punch..

Last edited:
They had to ride it for a certain distance. Forgot how much exactly. It wouldn't be so bad if you didn't have to sit on that uncomfortable seat for hours.

That's OD before sleep :lol:

See it made sense when I thought they were just bicycling for their times cuz Bananas finished quick but makes more sense it being a stage though.

Bananas did the 25 miles in 61 minutes. I thought it was amazing that he kept that pace up after all they'd already been through that day..

He's lucky Landon doesn't come in the show anymore. He wouldn't have 5 wins.

Back
Top Bottom