MTV Presents The Challenge, R.I.P Diem Brown

who am I thinking about...

maybe it was adam...and he was going against CT maybe.....?

There was a similar elimination in the first Rivals season that was CT/Adam versus Bananas/Tyler. In the final elimination, CT almost killed Tyler. CT and Adam only lost because Adam screwed up whatever it was they were supposed to be doing. That one sucked, because they were a really good team that season.

Wes and Kenny had already made the final challenge (that was the one where Kenny had to literally carry Wes).

Just started The Ruins season on Amazon and my dude Wes is jacked in that season and 5 mins into the first episode he's already plotting against Kenny, Evan and Bananas haha.

He wasn't against it AT ALL.

Sarah was last minute trying to suggest they throw in Jay but he kept saying no. I hope other ppl didn't get that scene twisted. Jordan wanted them in and they probably discussed it earlier and then Sarah got fold feet but Jordan shut it down asap.

The team has to agree on the choice. Which is why he didn't say anything when she said Johnny and Nanny.

Only thing I wonder about is why he made her say it. He should've.
Idk, when I watched it, Jordan still looked upset/disappointed at decision while Sarah said Bananas name. He didn't seem like he agreed at all. I might have to rewatch ending next week, or see how reaction is during next episode.
We'll see next week when they have those little one on one interviews explaining situations. I'm pretty sure Jordan is gonna say it was his plan all along and that he's happy to get Johnny back.

Jordan always looks upset imo. It's his default face setting.

Just started The Ruins season on Amazon and my dude Wes is jacked in that season and 5 mins into the first episode he's already plotting against Kenny, Evan and Bananas haha.
Ruins was one of the worst formats for a season.

Lets put all the former champions of challenges on one team and then lets put all the Rookies and Vets who never were able to win anything on the other team. Then lets try and guess what happens

I'm surprised that Jordan was so against the backstab.
He wasn't against it AT ALL.

Sarah was last minute trying to suggest they throw in Jay but he kept saying no. I hope other ppl didn't get that scene twisted. Jordan wanted them in and they probably discussed it earlier and then Sarah got fold feet but Jordan shut it down asap.

The team has to agree on the choice. Which is why he didn't say anything when she said Johnny and Nanny.

Only thing I wonder about is why he made her say it. He should've.
I'm pretty sure you've got it backwards. Jordan wanted to go back on it and throw Jay in and Sarah insisted. Look at how Jordan grabbed his face in pain/shame when Sarah said "Bananas and Nany." Sarah didn't even flinch. It was her call. Jordan is the dumby who's tried to prove himself every challenge and got sent home by Bananas both times.

MTV's editing made it seem like he didn't protest or say anything. It's obvious they deliberated for a little while, hence the splicing in of TJ repeating "who is it going to be??"

It was also the right call. **** is she saving Bananas for? He's done the exact same thing to her 5 times in the past, and went on the rant to Wes and Nia about it being a game of strategy.

Welp.

Last edited:
boring challenege, would have much rather saw bananas vs. leeroy.

Wes has done that challenge before and won if I remember correctly.

Who ever said that was Jordan's decision are you sure???

him and bananas seem to be buddy buddy since he came back.

Sarah said to nia straight up hey i want to do well in the challenege.

boring challenege, would have much rather saw bananas vs. leeroy.

Wes has done that challenge before and won if I remember correctly.

Who ever said that was Jordan's decision are you sure???

him and bananas seem to be buddy buddy since he came back.

Sarah said to nia straight up hey i want to do well in the challenege.
nah dude got destoyed by big easy in battle of seasons. this challenge isn't meant for people with smaller frames, to make it more fair they should of had the giant half circle one where you had to sprint 20 yds to meet in the middle. mtv wanted nia and leroy to stay, because they wanted nia back in the house to pop off. wes was pretty much done. 
Wes has won this challenge before. A couple of times.

Leroy is a beast though, and that was a different, younger, fitter Wes.  I do believe he did mess up his neck that first round. After that he was probably terrified of the contact and tried to avoid the impact as much as possible.

It's like a WR who gets lit up once going across the middle then hears footsteps and has alligator arms the rest of the game.

Last edited:

who am I thinking about...

maybe it was adam...and he was going against CT maybe.....?
There was a similar elimination in the first Rivals season that was CT/Adam versus Bananas/Tyler. In the final elimination, CT almost killed Tyler. CT and Adam only lost because Adam screwed up whatever it was they were supposed to be doing. That one sucked, because they were a really good team that season.

Wes and Kenny had already made the final challenge (that was the one where Kenny had to literally carry Wes).

I'm pretty sure you've got it backwards. Jordan wanted to go back on it and throw Jay in and Sarah insisted. Look at how Jordan grabbed his face in pain/shame when Sarah said "Bananas and Nany." Sarah didn't even flinch. It was her call. Jordan is the dumby who's tried to prove himself every challenge and got sent home by Bananas both times.

MTV's editing made it seem like he didn't protest or say anything. It's obvious they deliberated for a little while, hence the splicing in of TJ repeating "who is it going to be??"

It was also the right call. **** is she saving Bananas for? He's done the exact same thing to her 5 times in the past, and went on the rant to Wes and Nia about it being a game of strategy.

Welp.

Jordan has only been sent home once in an elimination by Bananas. Unless you're counting the third place finish in Jordan's first challenge. But that was just an instance of both teams making the Final. Jordan wasn't going at him, he and Marlon just happened to finish third. Nobody was beating CT though, so it doesn't even matter lol.

BTW did you guys know my boo Cooke is playing pro soccer now?

AR-711269981.jpg

v3F4IkCJ.jpeg

heather-cooke-fhm-magazine-philippines-december-2013-issue_1.jpg

00b90a566269387dea3229080d883894.jpg

Last edited:
:rolleyes all of that chirping just to end up apologizing like a *****, bout competitor :smh:

:x :rofl: sarah :smh: :pimp:

still cant believe mike passed up cooke :smh: :smh: :smh:

Last edited:
Cooke is a beast, i liked her since her RW season.

I didn't know she was that good at soccer though.

Her season she came in the house late right??? and started chirping at a chick (i can't remember her season that well...) was that the one with Marlon Jordan Nia?

Cooke is a beast, i liked her since her RW season.

I didn't know she was that good at soccer though.

Her season she came in the house late right??? and started chirping at a chick (i can't remember her season that well...) was that the one with Marlon Jordan Nia?

No I'm pretty sure it was RW Las Vegas... with Leroy, Nany, Justin, Adam, Mike... ect

Back
Top Bottom