MTV Presents The Challenge, R.I.P Diem Brown

I wish i could watch fresh meat 1 again and the older challenges with beth and tina and those people. I remember everybody hated that beth girl so much lol

I dont remember beth....

I dont think CT will. I know that diem death had to hurt and for some reason in poor taste i feel mtv will play that up way too much

Man I think Wes planned all his hookups for the ex's challenges. Johanna, Kelly Anne , and Theresa. :smokin

Strategic to the end :lol:

I do not think CT will return either. Good thing he finally won one before he went out.

As for Beth I do not think anyone has been hated more as a person. These days people dislike one another for the way they play the game. Beth sucked and she was hated :lol:

Pretty much

Wes and Kenny were also leading Johnny and Tyler by a lot but just like this final challenge their lead was reduced to a couple minutes and they lost because they couldn't find their random key first.

CT was the stronger teammate but he never won a challenge before being teamed up with Wes.

And what was Wes doing before teamed up with CT? Getting carried by Kenny, going home in the second elimination on Exes, and going home first on Seasons. CT, meanwhile, submitted an all-time great beginning-to-end season, capped off with a dominating finals performance. Wes was barely even on camera that season. No politics, no nothing. He didn't need to. After Rivals and Exes, CT was on a mission, so Wes hung back.

We could back even further to Wes' first Challenge win, when he managed to avoid CT in the final because he got DQ'd. Even though CT had thoroughly dominated Brad in the final elimination (after beating Evan in the previous elimination). CT has always been right there.

Wes did get carried in the rivals 1 final. But that was by far the toughest final they have ever had, the ones they have done the last couple years have been weak.

Pretty much

Wes and Kenny were also leading Johnny and Tyler by a lot but just like this final challenge their lead was reduced to a couple minutes and they lost because they couldn't find their random key first.

CT was the stronger teammate but he never won a challenge before being teamed up with Wes.
And what was Wes doing before teamed up with CT? Getting carried by Kenny, going home in the second elimination on Exes, and going home first on Seasons. CT, meanwhile, submitted an all-time great beginning-to-end season, capped off with a dominating finals performance. Wes was barely even on camera that season. No politics, no nothing. He didn't need to. After Rivals and Exes, CT was on a mission, so Wes hung back.

We could back even further to Wes' first Challenge win, when he managed to avoid CT in the final because he got DQ'd. Even though CT had thoroughly dominated Brad in the final elimination (after beating Evan in the previous elimination). CT has always been right there.
I mean Wes went to a final with the single worst challenge competitor ever as his teammate in exiles and literally carried her through it.

Like literally. He'd carry his weighted pack, hers, and piggy back her up a mountain like Goku training for the arrival of the Saiyans. Don't act like Wes was a slouch.

Son these are excuses. Wes is breaking down.

Call it editing all you want. It's pure fact that Kenny literally carried Wes during that final because he was about to quit. I've only seen that done with females up to that point.

I mean Wes went to a final with the single worst challenge competitor ever as his teammate in exiles and literally carried her through it.

Like literally. He'd carry his weighted pack, hers, and piggy back her up a mountain like Goku training for the arrival of the Saiyans. Don't act like Wes was a slouch.

That was when wes was a beast. That challenge was like 9 years ago he hasnt been on that level in a long time

Last edited:

That was what made me a Wes fan

Him carrying his partner the entire way

I'm not really downplaying what Wes did in his prime. It's just pretty clear ever since feuding with Kenny he's always been more about politics. He had great moments but now he's much older. There's been a shift amongst reoccurring cast members. It's only natural he rank a bit lower now. We're seeing the same thing happen to Bananas.

You guys think CT will be back for another challenge?
He might take the next one off but he'll be back.I can totally see him coming back and the girls kinda being sappy and bringing up Diem and him not being cool with that. The first chick to hook up with him when he's back will probably get some internet hate and in the house too :lol: :smh:

I feel like maybe 2 or 3 more for him. He might also dip if he wins it all, going out on a high note.

Don't want to be like that orange muscle blond guy that was literally like 40 on his last challenge :smh: :lol: Think his name was Mark.

Lol the OG Road Ruler. I liked him. He did some other tv stuff also.

Plain and simple you cant beat age. Ct may not be there on age alone even though he still a beast..

I want to make a list in here of The people who are doing big things in real life.
Wes owns a business
Ahbram has one also he had to leave a challenge because of it.
Brad owns like a motorcycle shop or something.
Jaime Chung obviously the most famous now being a movie star
Trichelle did some D list movies
The Miz got famous. Wrestler.
There was someone else who went to wrestling i think as a diva....

Who/what am i missing

Tek was well known and did some c list movies and hosting for a while.

That girl Cameron has her own reality show called Southern Charm that's doing well on Bravo I think.

Bananas (and sadly Diem) will always be the most recognizable off the strength of the challenge alone. It's one of mtv's most popular/longest running shows.

Last edited:
Lol the OG Road Ruler. I liked him. He did some other tv stuff also.

Plain and simple you cant beat age. Ct may not be there on age alone even though he still a beast..

I want to make a list in here of The people who are doing big things in real life.
Wes owns a business
Ahbram has one also he had to leave a challenge because of it.
Brad owns like a motorcycle shop or something.
Jaime Chung obviously the most famous now being a movie star
Trichelle did some D list movies
The Miz got famous. Wrestler.
There was someone else who went to wrestling i think as a diva....

Who/what am i missing

By far Mike "The Miz" is the most famous.

Jamie Chung is no some recognizable movie star.

Her biggest role is playing the the Thai wife of one the idiots from the Hangover movies with like

don't forget ole girl who was in SIs swimsuit issue and ended up being a model or something

LMAO you're not serious are you. ??????

I'm going to assume you don't watch many movies or something. ..... Plus the fact she's in MOVIES and TV.

she's C+ B - list for sure, not saying she's Lucy Liu or anything but she has a long list of movies/ TV. , I'm sure people recognize her on the street before Mike (or just about any other RW) Just how popular do you think these challenges are???

they have a bit of a cult following at this point but there is only a handful of people I would even recognize outside of the show....

The Jersey Shore crew are more famous and recognizable than any of the RW (that should be obvious)

Jaime's A list stuff
Grown Ups,
Hangover
Once Upon a time
Sucker Punch (B list but I liked the movie)
Grey's Anatomy
Sin City
Man with the Iron fist (again B list but a major movie)

She's done Voice Acting...

Miz is def more famous and more recognizable than Jaime Chung and it isn't even close

LMAO you're not serious are you. ??????

I'm going to assume you don't watch many movies or something. ..... Plus the fact she's in MOVIES and TV.

she's C+ B - list for sure, not saying she's Lucy Liu or anything but she has a long list of movies/ TV. , I'm sure people recognize her on the street before Mike (or just about any other RW) Just how popular do you think these challenges are???

they have a bit of a cult following at this point but there is only a handful of people I would even recognize outside of the show....

The Jersey Shore crew are more famous and recognizable than any of the RW (that should be obvious)

Jaime's A list stuff
Grown Ups,
Hangover
Once Upon a time
Sucker Punch (B list but I liked the movie)
Grey's Anatomy
Sin City
Man with the Iron fist (again B list but a major movie)

She's done Voice Acting...

Lmao you really think that girl is more famous than miz

Last edited:
Not many Wrestling fans anymore......And I'm a huge WWE fan.

I'm sorry. and the gap may not be by much but again if they were standing side by side and had randoms come up and be like do they look familiar to you..
she would be picked out to be known more than him... (and I don't mean known like they know her movie list and her name).

Not many Wrestling fans anymore......And I'm a huge WWE fan.

I'm sorry. and the gap may not be by much but again if they were standing side by side and had randoms come up and be like do they look familiar to you..
she would be picked out to be known more than him... (and I don't mean known like they know her movie list and her name).

Agree to disagree.

Agree to disagree.
Deal.

Who else is doing something....
Jonnae was on that music video, did she do anything else???

Wasn't the whole point of Real World Hollywood to get them famous.

That greg dude does modeling now i believe.

Gotta go with the Miz.. The man has his own action figures.

Younger people probably don't remember him from his season on RW but they definitely would recognize him over Chung

I don't know what to think about CT anymore on these things. Supposedly he'd "retired" after Free Agents, but the allure of competing with Diem again on Exes probably won him over (and I'm sure the producers told him the format, too). We saw how he was right after his brother was murdered (attacked Adam), and he's basically a different person now. But since Diem's funeral he's basically disappeared. No Twitter, no IG, no nothing.

I just don't think he's ever coming back. He has a win, his first Challenge was literally more than a decade ago, he'll be 35 this summer. Couple that with the Diem thing, and I think it's over. On the other hand, maybe this is one of the good things he has going for him. Some of these cast members know Diem as well as anyone, so maybe being back around them could be helpful in coping.

I don't think he'll do the next one, he'll probably take a hiatus.
come back next year..

question since I wasn't in America when she died...

Did MTV do any type of tribute for her or anything. ??

(if they didn't I can see him being upset about that)

Back
Top Bottom