MTV Presents The Challenge, R.I.P Diem Brown

Miz is defintely more famous. Dude headlined Wrestlemania. You also got to throw kit from season 1 in there, Harvey specter's wife, one guy became Vice President of skullcandy, and Sean from Boston has a seat at the House of Representatives.

And what was Wes doing before teamed up with CT? Getting carried by Kenny, going home in the second elimination on Exes, and going home first on Seasons. CT, meanwhile, submitted an all-time great beginning-to-end season, capped off with a dominating finals performance. Wes was barely even on camera that season. No politics, no nothing. He didn't need to. After Rivals and Exes, CT was on a mission, so Wes hung back.

We could back even further to Wes' first Challenge win, when he managed to avoid CT in the final because he got DQ'd. Even though CT had thoroughly dominated Brad in the final elimination (after beating Evan in the previous elimination). CT has always been right there.

I think it was confirmed Wes just had a cramp and Kenny only carried him for like a minute. Still looks pretty bad but not as pathetic as they made it seem.

He didn't do well on Exes or Battle of the Seasons but he didn't have great teammates either.

CT and Wes were the favorites for Rivals 2 for a reason, they are both good competitors but yea, CT was definitely the MVP that season.

Also as great as CT has been in the past, he had chances to win finals and just couldn't come through.

In Free Agents, he had to go up against Bananas in the puzzle challenge right before the final and he's supposed to be a lot better at them then Bananas but took a L and went home.

In the first Exes final, he was the slow one and holding Diem back.

Last edited:
CT admitted his cigarette smoking killed him on that Exes climb. He couldn't breathe. He quit smoking, got in a bit better shape and came back a beast. Nobody was beating him in Rivals II.

^^Yea, they had a special dedicated just to her before this season started

what did it consist of, like times she was on the show and some personal life stuff..

real talk when she took that wig off in that season to show her real hair, that touched me right in the feels.
and she was super hot with that short dark hair.

what did it consist of, like times she was on the show and some personal life stuff..

real talk when she took that wig off in that season to show her real hair, that touched me right in the feels.
and she was super hot with that short dark hair.

You can watch it here.

Also, for those of you saying you missed anything, MTV.com has the entire season, plus the reunion and S*** They Should Have Shown.

I don't know what to think about CT anymore on these things. Supposedly he'd "retired" after Free Agents, but the allure of competing with Diem again on Exes probably won him over (and I'm sure the producers told him the format, too). We saw how he was right after his brother was murdered (attacked Adam), and he's basically a different person now. But since Diem's funeral he's basically disappeared. No Twitter, no IG, no nothing.

I just don't think he's ever coming back. He has a win, his first Challenge was literally more than a decade ago, he'll be 35 this summer. Couple that with the Diem thing, and I think it's over. On the other hand, maybe this is one of the good things he has going for him. Some of these cast members know Diem as well as anyone, so maybe being back around them could be helpful in coping.

I agree, he could go either way. Drop off the grid for good, or come back once more and try to win one in her honor, and use the platform to constantly remind the world about her.

I think it's either/or at this point.

I totally forgot about Bananas crying how the only reason Tyler won is because he was fatter and harder to move lol. Nobody whines quite like Bananas.

Reminds of a story my dad told me a long time ago. There was a gay man that people used to mess with all the time. One day, this guy was messing with him, he told him he wasn't in a good mood and that he should stop. He didn't stop and ended up getting beat pretty bad. People try to act like just because a person is gay that they can't be strong, which just baffles me.

I used to see Tyler all the time at school/parties. He's a big dude. I know it doesn't seem like it comparatively because all those guys were juicing but Tyler wasn't small. He was also a swimmer so dudes shoulders were broad. I'm sure he was much stronger than Johnny back then.

Last edited:
I never noticed in the CT/Johnny backpack vid right before CT drops him on the barrel someone in the background yells out "FINISH HIM!!!" [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

I never noticed in the CT/Johnny backpack vid right before CT drops him on the barrel someone in the background yells out "FINISH HIM!!!" [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

I can't find it anymore, but the raw, unedited footage of that elimination is really interesting to watch.

^^ If I remember right the cast was saying CT and Tyler were deadlocked for like 90 mins in that elimination

sad how i only watched a few episodes then totally abandoned the show

ive never done this :smh:

I still need to watch the first few eps of this season..

I remember when i saw on the internet Diem died. i was legit sad. like damn she was such a good person.

Heel Sarah played a great game. She was a snake but that's how these shows are .

Wish my _ Lee woulda won but the brotha can't swim :lol: :smh:

The look on TJ 's face when Jay quit :lol: :lol:

Son these are excuses. Wes is breaking down.

Call it editing all you want. It's pure fact that Kenny literally carried Wes during that final because he was about to quit. I've only seen that done with females up to that point.

Ain't no way around it. Wes was on his *** about to quit till Kenny picked him up. He's great at getting in people's head and he used to be great at challenges but he fell off hard. He's like the Penny Hardaway of the show. I can respect Bananas cuz after he got embarrassed by CT he came back better.

Last edited:
^^ If I remember right the cast was saying CT and Tyler were deadlocked for like 90 mins in that elimination

Huh? Bananas got taken out in 19 seconds. All Tyler had to do was make it to 20. They didn't go 90 minutes lol. Now, in Free Agents, there was one elimination that took about 90 minutes (or something crazy like that) and the producers changed it later so it wouldn't take so long. There was another one this season that went over an hour. Coincidentally enough, Nia was involved in both.

I skimmed through some of the old Wes/Casey Fresh Meat videos on Youtube. Man, he was just as harsh on her as Zach was on Johanna or whatever her name is. Difference is Wes was actually winning though I guess.

Gangsta *** moment @ 15:40. Wes went hard on this challenge. Everyone in the house was against him, got sent to the exile like 6 times and made it to the finals.

Last edited:
I liked the old season when CT was an animal and try to fight everyone in the house. :lol: Had everyone shooked!

I liked the old season when CT was an animal and try to fight everyone in the house. :lol: Had everyone shooked!

No, it sucked, because he got sent home twice on the first episode (once for punching Davis, the other time for punching Adam). He was a great competitor though. When he wasn't getting sent home early he was making Finals. He just couldn't win.

Back
Top Bottom