MTV The Challenge season 27: Bloodlines Fall/Winter 2015

I still want to see farah on another show. they would demolish her and break her down in the challenge house.

Damn, Jodi is the #2 female earner and she's barely played. Sarah is #3 and had to go through hell and back.

Aneesa has played 11 seasons and hasn't cracked the top 20. Can't even think of a perfect storm scenario where she could win it all.

she's like 50% of the drama usually in the house i hope they're paying her just for the entertainment.

Yeah those rivalries are pretty lame. It's like if they had one negative interaction they can be considered rivalries
laugh.gif

A season with more than 2 or 3 of the tomboy girls / athletic females would be cool to watch. I hate when seasons only have a couple of the athletic girls and the rest are washed.

They paired Jenna with Vince lolol

Also Nany with Dario would've been better. They seriously hated each other and I don't think they would've gotten over it. When Latinos beef it's that strong.

Last edited:
Yeah those rivalries are pretty lame. It's like if they had one negative interaction they can be considered rivalries :lol:

Because pairing people in Exes based on a single hookup isn't as dumb? Even when they don't have sex lol.

they are including are the one? man minus whale throw in teen mom and catfish...

You do realize those shows are done by different production companies, right? Bunim/Murray can't poach talent from other MTV shows. MTV only airs the shows, the individual production companies procure the talent. That's why when people talked about Jersey Shore people being on the Challenge was just stupid. They couldn't. They were under contract with a different company.

Yeah those rivalries are pretty lame. It's like if they had one negative interaction they can be considered rivalries :lol:

Because pairing people in Exes based on a single hookup isn't as dumb? Even when they don't have sex lol.
I just assume they never air the orgies.

Think about it, they go out of their way to show the cameraman chasing down a smash session in the bathroom but the orgy in the living room is completely un-airable :lol: :nerd:

they are including are the one? man minus whale throw in teen mom and catfish...

You do realize those shows are done by different production companies, right? Bunim/Murray can't poach talent from other MTV shows. MTV only airs the shows, the individual production companies procure the talent. That's why when people talked about Jersey Shore people being on the Challenge was just stupid. They couldn't. They were under contract with a different company.
Of course nobody initially realizes this. I'm sure ppl still don't know what the **** a Bunim/Murray is.

They see it's all on MTV and wonder why MTV can't make it happen.

Anyway, kinda shows what they're focused on that they can't get Real World to be as compelling as it use to be in when it's a pioneer in reality television (and in this case it's actual real reality tv not that scripted **** or that forced lets have fights and cause drama ****) but they seem to be flourishing with dumb dating game shows that still can't produce the type of crazy personalities other productions companies manage to do.

Let's be honest, what's Ronnie doing now? His a_ can't still be under contract. Sign him, let him get back on the gear, and roidrage his way in the Challenge.

Hopefully Nany's cousin realizes how stupid she looked in all those episodes with the full clown makeup on.

lol I'm sorry man, but that's not common knowledge. been watching MTV for 25 years now and never even thought to think about that or look for that information.

but thank you for shedding light on that.

Only thing i know about Bunim / Murray is that one of them died. and I think it was the female.

Hopefully Nany's cousin realizes how stupid she looked in all those episodes with the full clown makeup on.

:rofl:

i didnt think she was terrible without make up, no different than the rest lol but i remember turning on that ep 3 (as far back as on demand had ) looked at her and was like yoooo whose girl is this ....

Last edited:
The fans don't give a damn about contracts. Put everyone in one challenge and let the crap show begin.

Nany's cousin looks weird with and without make up. Would tell her to keep an eyes wide shut mask on at all times.

Last edited:
^you seen how she looks without da clown makeup.
da clown makeup is there for a reason.
I was mad no one called her out. Probably would've set Nany off
laugh.gif

Call me crazy, but I prefer the natural version than the latina barbie version.

it's almost like snookie. snookie is beautiful without the make up but still caked it on. (even though i still found her hugely attractive with it.

She was a fat mess most of her time on jersey shore. Now that she's gotten in shape she looks pretty good.

The fans don't give a damn about contracts. Put everyone in one challenge and let the crap show begin.

Nany's cousin looks weird with and without make up. Would tell her to keep an eyes wide shut mask on at all times.

This, just throw everyone on one challenge :lol:

Some of the girls on girl code look good, throw them in there too. Surprised vh1 doesn't try to ressurect an I Love Money type of show with all those stupid basketball hip hop thot sidepieces on the network.

Back
Top Bottom