MTV The Challenge season 27: Bloodlines Fall/Winter 2015

No one thought spiderman would appear in a marvel movie either but that somehow got worked out.

No one thought spiderman would appear in a marvel movie either but that somehow got worked out.

I thought Spiderman was a Marvel character?
Yes but his movie rights are owned by SONY so he can't be involved in other Marvel movies.

Not the best comparison since the Jersey Shore ppl's 15 min have dried up, especially the dudes. At this point they might be able to revive some of it on the Challenge but it won't be like it was when they were in their primes. Plus at best they get Ronnie and maybe the Situation if he's even in the shape not to get washed right away on the first day :lol:

Yes but his movie rights are owned by SONY so he can't be involved in other Marvel movies.

Not the best comparison since the Jersey Shore ppl's 15 min have dried up, especially the dudes. At this point they might be able to revive some of it on the Challenge but it won't be like it was when they were in their primes. Plus at best they get Ronnie and maybe the Situation if he's even in the shape not to get washed right away on the first day :lol:

Oh, looks like they made a deal last year and he will appear in other Marvel Movies. http://www.superherohype.com/news/3...ider-man-enters-the-marvel-cinematic-universe

Pretty sure Pauly D is making too much money with his dj thing to take time off for a challenge and Vinny might be done with realty tv at this point. I don't care to see any of the females from the show on the challenge because I don't see them being competitive.

Thought this came on Tuesdays.

I never get to catch it until later in the week but tonight I got time cuz, and it's not on.....must be on Wednesday or Thursday

Thought this came on Tuesdays.

I never get to catch it until later in the week but tonight I got time cuz, and it's not on.....must be on Wednesday or Thursday

Wednesday, homey.

Last edited:
I honestly don't know who I'm rooting for this season. Idk why but I love Bananas but Vince? Really? And I was hoping to see more of CT b/c he's my next favorite but I completely understand why he can't. But it's been nice to see him pop up in the Pit. I'm surprised to see that Jenna is still there. I thought she'd be gone quickly. Aneesa too. Seeing Abe and his bloodline was nuts and I can't believe they're gone that quickly. He's crazy af.

I'm predicting Bananas and Cara Maria in the final but I'm not too sure about any of the other teams.

Last edited:
i've actually enjoyed this season a lot. from the tony shane fight in the very first episode to jenna and her cousin airing each other out. its getting stale towards the end mostly cause the people left are kinda boring and dont mesh but still a good show.

looking forward to the next one which i think is filming or already finished filming. i hope the format is better, this season was pretty messy.

i wish evan, breen and more of the og's would come back

i've actually enjoyed this season a lot. from the tony shane fight in the very first episode to jenna and her cousin airing each other out. its getting stale towards the end mostly cause the people left are kinda boring and dont mesh but still a good show.

looking forward to the next one which i think is filming or already finished filming. i hope the format is better, this season was pretty messy.

i wish evan, breen and more of the og's would come back

At a certain point the final challenge starts becoming a real possibility and contestants get more serious about things. There's less drama. Except for last season, obviously.

At a certain point the final challenge starts becoming a real possibility and contestants get more serious about things. There's less drama. Except for last season, obviously.
youre right. it gets like this every season actually. why was last season an exception i dont remember

youre right. it gets like this every season actually. why was last season an exception i dont remember

The final four teams were sent to another location, and Nia got into it with Jordan and got sent home for sexually assaulting him.

They only kicked her off tho right? So wasnt the only real question was leroy upgrading so to speak

Been looking on youtube rying to find that Brad vs. CT elimination where CT ripped the flag instead of unclipping it. Straight comedy
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom