MTV The Challenge season 27: Bloodlines Fall/Winter 2015

season looks promising

tony is instant drama glad they didnt boot him

feel bad leroy is stuck with a weak partner yet again

nanys cousin looks so stupid with all that cartoon make up on. and i hate when girls get in dudes faces like that. i would have had to mush her

They didn't kick Tony out because the producers know he provides good drama. They only kick you out when it's egregious violence, or if they have no faith in developing a story with that person.

Abram might seriously kill the guy messing around with Cara

Still praying for Johnny backpack part 2

Dude thought he was safe when he didn't see Abram around. Probably craps his pants when he sees him.

The new people probably thought this season wasn't going to be too bad until crazy Abram and ct show up. It's gonna be good.

Last edited:
Even Bananas was shocked she came up with the plan. Cara is never the one behind the scheming. Good for her that she is not waiting until half way through the season to join a worthy alliance.

The Abram preview though. :wow:

Might have to get behind this possible Cara Maria and Kelly Anne alliance

Also Bananas has already started the whining I see, smh

Poor Roylee, he's not gonna last long with his cousin

30w4ld5.jpg

Lol he gets so salty when someone plays the game better...smart move on their part

Looks like ct boutta smack johnys cousin lol
THIS. Biggest hypocrite cry baby on these challenges. CT needs to wash him again.

30w4ld5.jpg

THIS. Biggest hypocrite cry baby on these challenges. CT needs to wash him again.

Lol yup its been fun watching him take L's last few seasons. Wes/ct waxed him after he accused them of ducking him in a final and saying they quit, then jordan amd Sarah flipped it on him even after he had been eliminated once that season and got a gift from God. Now it looks like he's in trouble cuz hes gonna have to work for it, Leroy might b his only ally, since there's alot of new peeps

Nany's cousin need to stop with all that damn makeup and color contacts. :smh:

Can't wait for the twist this season. Sounds like the teams are going to get mixed up or partners(siblings) versus each other.

I was shocked to see CT :wow:

They're probably paying him a grip

Nany's cousin looked tranyish

I feel sorry for RoyLee. No in shape family members?

and Camelia's sister looks nothing like her.

I hope he does, because him running to a female to try and throw salt to Dirty Mack :smh:

Last edited:
They definitely paid CT, but he's also on there with Diem's sister. It's ratings gold.

Also, people need to not post in both threads about this season.

Wow. They gonna be pulling on heart strings and getting sentimental by teaming him up with diem's sister. I like it, seems like a really nice thing to do. I didn't even finish an episode of the previous challenge season, i'll see if it's online somewhere.

Kelly Anne is a god! :wow:

Damn shame she probably got that hallway P though. She was throwing it at that twin. They didn't even mention her in their top 5 lol.

Zack isn't really a villain anymore. He's just kind of...there. He's a physical specimen but he gasses out to easily. He has no stamina. I'm shocked he won his first challenge, because he's fallen apart in every challenge since.

Someone said aneesa was on their top women's lists. I was scratching my head.

Might have to get behind this possible Cara Maria and Kelly Anne alliance

Also Bananas has already started the whining I see, smh

Poor Roylee, he's not gonna last long with his cousin

Lol he gets so salty when someone plays the game better...smart move on their part

Looks like ct boutta smack johnys cousin lol
I think that ct "fighting" clip was just clever editing. Looks like they were just playing around.

Tony was hilarious in his real world season. Looks like he's about to be hilarious on this challenge. Glad they didn't kick him off.

Back
Top Bottom