MTV The Challenge season 27: Bloodlines Fall/Winter 2015

tumblr_mpov2xcJdE1rqqweno2_r1_500.png

acting like yall wouldn't let those lips hug you where it counts

just thinking about it

tumblr_nysflletd51qll70fo4_r1_250.gif

Last edited:
That girl she's hugging would get it. aneesa does look better than when we first saw her on real world.

Aneesa is nasty AF.
I remember her RW season, **** nasty.

She's cleaned up over time, but I bet off camera she's still that skank *** dirty girl from RW, no thank you. And I rarely turn down punani

Last edited:
^
Was ayiia the one who hated that skinny white dude on her cast but ended up sleeping with him anyway? I would use that beauty mark near her lip as a target.

Last edited:
^
Was ayiia the one who hated that skinny white dude on her cast but ended up sleeping with him anyway? I would use that beauty mark near her lip as a target.

yep & had the threesome with jonna and that canadian dude.

baby girl makes bad decisions and a papi up next on da list :smokin

enjoyed the first episode as well

I don't know why RoyLee keep getting hulled by MTV, but i guess he don't mind as even if you get kicked off

it prolongs your club / host money around the country until the next show pops up

damn leroy came through with the worst possible partner.

im impressed with how they continue to make these challenges interesting. cant wait to see CT and Abram join the mix

Those twins are bish boys. You get put up for elimination, it's a part of this competition.

If anyone ever had a legit reason to be mad about being put up for elimination it would be brandon when that beta brad kept putting him up for their team.

That was the dumbest argument i've ever seen on a challenge.
My head hurt watching those two.

I like the twist with teams breaking up now. Wonder what the new teams are gonna be.

This Zuri chick looking nice on the Aftershow.

She's a skank because she enjoys sex, am I comprehending that correctly?

She's a skank because she's dirty, nothing to do with liking sex.

Type to bone you, then bone the homie tomorrow, without washing the box.
She isn't nasty because she's a ****, she's nasty because she's nasty.

Last edited:
Damn, I didn't get to see the ending. Saw Cohutta lose the first match and it stopped recording.

Damn Cox Cable is sketchy man.

Back
Top Bottom