MTV's "Are You The One?" Official Season 4 Thread - Airs Mondays @ 10pm

Damn Cam. I feel like under his good guy good intentions persona he did that **** to get @ Kwasi :lol: :smh:

Lol'd at Brett telling Asia to cool it. She got mad at Morgan for not making any matches... What matches have Asia made? she got heated when Brett called her out

Brett a lame but I liked that he called out Asia in front of everybody - since I don't care for chicks like that either -and that he didn't back down.

Kwasi secretly weak. Mad cliche though. Macho aggressive dude breaks down in tears cuz he can't find a girl? :lol: The beast must be neutered.

Brett a lame but I liked that he called out Asia in front of everybody - since I don't care for chicks like that either -and that he didn't back down.

Kwasi secretly weak. Mad cliche though. Macho aggressive dude breaks down in tears cuz he can't find a girl? :lol: The beast must be neutered.

Someone def did Kwasi bogus in a previous relationship. Like something real bad.

He needs to chill with the whole "beast" thing. Corny as hell. No way a chick wants to hear you refer to yourself as the beast...>D

Maaaaan jasmine in them blue shorts she ****ed up tho kissing cam. She the type you put her on game and can't handle the attention and leave you hanging. Wood steel tho

Somebody hurt kwasi something serious in the past.

I don't think the couple that went to the honeymoon sweet first are doing well. I can see it in their faces. Like dude wants to wait till marriage or he just not nasty enough cause I can tell ol girl is def a goer.

What the **** is going on?!

After yet another bull **** matchup attempt what do these fools do after venting and breaking ****? Have a pity party for themselves.

Telling the world you were abused is not getting you a million yo.

Its like they refuse to actually do anything to even try and improve let alone win.

Zak a bastard :lol: Outta nowhere saying that about Jasmine.

Gotta find out where Jasmine lives if she was always second choice or picked over. Shorty must live in the land of beautiful women.

Seems like this is the last ep so they either miraculously get 11 matches or lose as expected.

:lol: If Mo and Lauren are both matches and everybody went left. The two ppl viewers can barely remember.

If Brett/Nutsa are a match and they win, this **** is rigged. What are the chances that Nutsa gets passed twice on that spin and all of a sudden it's her on the final week with Brett..

So there is another ep coming. MTV clearly stringing this out cuz they lost.

Seems like funny boy eventually smashes Alien.

I really hope they have a reunion for this season because it’s a given ya know.

I think they are gonna lose honestly, they really don’t have ish together.

If Brett & Nutsa aren’t a confirmed match I’m gonna probably gonna laugh my *** off into a coma.

I really hope they have a reunion for this season because it’s a given ya know.

I think they are gonna lose honestly, they really don’t have ish together.

If Brett & Nutsa aren’t a confirmed match I’m gonna probably gonna laugh my *** off into a coma.

Nutsa was on Reddit saying they are filming the reunion this weekend.

I want it to be revealed that the actual matches for the rest that failed were in fact wild out of the box pairings that they never even tried just to show how dumb they played this game :lol:

This fool talking about he needs some time to see if things spark with Kali on the last episode :lol:

Look how hard they trying to work things out before the last matchup. They deserve to lose.

:rofl: @ this cruel trick Asia pulling to manipulate things to follow a strategy that ain't even sure about.

EDIT

:rofl: This some bull **** how they rallied and won.

Feel like they had to cheat or someone knew all along the right matches.

Last edited:
Can’t believe these foo’s won! ON GAWD I thought they were gonna lose, hell I wanted them to lose but they pulled through!

Can’t wait for the reunion tho gonna be LIT!!

Sidenote tho: Maria BAD AS HELL!! HOT DAMN! I’m shook AF over this. Smfh

What gets me is at the end most of them pretending they got deep connections to theor actual matches :lol: but then others still hooking up with who they been kicking all season :lol:

Damn I done already forgot the right matches :lol:

Who was Mo's match? Kayla's? :nerd:

How is this show not staged? This is the first season I’ve watched, but apparently they almost always win in the end.

I really don’t see how speed-dating on the last day Ian gonna find 7 matches they never thought of.

Joke show. What a waste of time.

Can’t wait til next season though :lol:

Back
Top Bottom