MTV's "Are You The One?" Official Season 4 Thread - Airs Mondays @ 10pm

Forgot about it. May catch it now.

Still don't remember some of the matches that got them to win :lol:

EDIT

Oh damn, Shamoy either had a gf and told Maria the day after they matched or he lied about having one cuz he wasn't feeling her. Kwasi actually smashed Maria on that last ep

Zak really is a sociopath :lol: Need him on the challenge.

Last edited:
I did. Jus forgot to post in here tho

They definitely didn’t hold back any punches. Shamoy did Maria grimey as hell and he’s a fool for doin that to her. Smh, homie was all bout the money like usual. But glad Kwasi smashed tho like he wanted.

Still don’t like Tevin sand Kenya tho. They didn’t work out because he was messin around and have the audacity to get mad?? I’m like “you sucked whole dudes **** tho!” Sorry I won’t ever let that down EVAH!

That Zak dude is pure evil. He would definitely be great on challenges but iono how any woman would still want to get involved with him after all he has done to these women.

It’s funny to me that when these couples claim they are perfect matches but once the there done with the show they don’t even end up together because they are thinkin bout the next dude/woman who got away. But hey at least they won the money tho *shrugs*

Yeah, that **** be funny and makes it fake it in a whole other way.

Like they went out of their way to show Cali's last minute connection with Andrew to confirm she'd make him her match in the end and didn't even addressbthen at all :lol:

I only caught some of it.

I kept thinking Kai was a female. Guess I'll still give props for smashing 2 ppl in one night so brazenly.

Shorty infatuated with him was buggin for going to sleep early :lol:

EDIT

Watching the full ep; Kai is a female :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom