MTV's The Challenge

Susie has aged nicely. Wonder if we ever see Sarah on another challenge? I'm sure production would love to have her back on at least one more.

Evelyn......really? Boyish evelyn. Over all in your Honorable mentions

I almost fprgot about susie...
I met jodi in real life she use to live in my city and go to my gym. Can confrm she noiice

Yooooo lmao dog I did my
Top 10 based off challenge performers, totally misread your post til you questioned Evelyn. :lol:

In that case my top 10 is null and void.

evylyn is the goat challenge female performance wise

looks wise that svetlana girl form real world key west was the finest girl in real world/ challenge history.

one challenge counts. svetlana was a beast

what was that country white chick name. i liked her too

Would Sarah ever be willing to come back with Johnny being there?
I think she said she's not coming back. but im sure she will. she's married and domesticated now

Would Sarah ever be willing to come back with Johnny being there?

I don't really see it. She seems too...emotionally pure? She always was a top competitor, but would always have to go home early because her partners would get sent home for whatever reason...and she would breaaakkk down. You could tell it took a toll on her and I was surprised when I saw her come back for dirty 30, but glad she did. Then Bananas did to her dirty and I think that was enough to throw in the towel for good. :lol:

Kinda feel bad for her, but maybe the $ and/or life circumstances will align so that she joins the comp one more time.

I also want to see someone like Paula comeback. She was always in the center of it. The producers need to up the ante on the participatory money or something and also get more creative...Instead of just mercenary vets for the actual challenges, they need to drop some mental mercenaries in the fold from the beginning of the show...Get females like Paula, Robin and Coral or any number of them to join the show, simply for the reason of stirring **** up.

I guess that would invite physical confrontation though. :lol:

Yeah Bananas scared Sarah for life.

I can't remember who her partner was that season when she was crying HARD cuz her partner got sent home.

that was early challenges tho and they couldn't just fly in everyone.
should've kept her there in some way tho. or atleast hit her with a quick 5k to ease the pain of going home.
my Bae sarah crying had me heartbroken

Im not putting her top 5. But shes placed in that top 10 of challenege chicks

DEBATE TIME!!!!

only chicks who have done the challenge. Not their indiv shows.
Id also omit chicks like angela and faith.

Johanna
Theresa
Kelly Ann
Jessica
Averey

Why does Kelly ann not come to mind..you got pics..

280full.jpg

Turbo was comedy. Definitely the most likeable guy left. He's not starting drama just focused on winning. Hunter was running his yap till **** got real and he went to the bedroom trying to defuse the situation but Turbo wasn't having it.
Son of the *****.
He's a chicken and I wouldn't hit him because it's animal abuse :rofl:
All of his lines were great but with the accent and broken English it made it even funnier.
Top 2 girls left are Mattie and Wes' former partner.

Back
Top Bottom