MTV's The Challenge

Paulie a coward. Smart but still a coward.

Kyle did try his hardest. 2nd time I saw him step up like that.

:rofl: @ Turbo still tight @ Dee and Ninja.

Yeah Kyle definitely put it all on the line. Dude was injured too.

Would have preferred a couple of OGs like Bananas and CT to have been around for that elimination but it is what it is.

Cara somehow gets more annoying by the episode. Hope she gets washed in the final.

Also hope Turbo beats Paulie.

Last edited:
Turbo had me crying

If you don’t listen to me, you will lose

I love meelk, my father make me drink it before going outside and before going to bed

That night I pray I can send Dee and Natalie to killing floor

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

I am tired of Dee and Natalie crying about this ****. Let it go and move on. I was happy he sent her in.

That natalie/dee turbo exchange was just so ridiculous. The broads are freaking out on him and screaming, and turbo is basically like 'please just leave me alone' and then they start yelling at him for getting aggressive. :lol: hypocrisy at its finest. :lol:

Turbo ROY, strong first showing this season so far.

How u go from that taping the girls down killing floor challenge to that intense men’s killing floor challenge. Could’ve just had that same challenge for Georgia and many and it would’ve been great.

I can’t believe this girl dee was really crying scared to jump 10 feet out of that plane into the water

Hope she loses to Davonne too

Reactions: HIM
I cant remember if this was the challenge but wasn't one season where there were a certain amount of eliminations and they did something akin to spinning a wheel to see which elimination it would be?

Like there's 5 different choices and w/e it lands on is the elimination challenge you have to do against your opponent.

If do they need to bring that back. If they never did that and I'm thinking of something else thats what they should start since some of tgese eliminations are lame.

As much as I dislike cara, she does seem to have a knack for winning the weekly challenges and protecting herself.

surprised she didn't choose Georgia

she's much smaller and weaker although she got heart

damn I want Davonne to win,
but i'll miss looking at Dee solid legs
Stone cold Steve Turbo!
man said he prayed to God. lmao

I really want to see Davonne win but see Dee taking it.

So we have Turbo and Cara in the final so far, I always like them doing the losers going straight to elimination near the end so hoping we get a good Challenge next week. Really want to see Paulie in an elimination but he seems to be pulling off victories when it matters.

I don't see her outmuscling Davonne on the initial pull.

I think you're forgetting just how much rope they're going to have to pull.

screenshot000.png

Davonne struggles to jog. She was absolutely the right choice, win or lose.

I think you're forgetting just how much rope they're going to have to pull.

screenshot000.png

Davonne struggles to jog. She was absolutely the right choice, win or lose.
I still think she'll have the more powerful first yank.

Also ayo, what is that inside Dee's shorts?
U don’t see dee out muscling Davonne??
Like above said, dee made the right choice with davonne, outweighs her and her endurance is not as good as Georgias.
No I don't. Not on that first yank.

Last edited:
Dee gonna win

Although I do want davonne to win, she annoyed me earlier in the season but she grew on me plus she’s there for her kid and she proved herself multiple times.

I still think she'll have the more powerful first yank.

Also ayo, what is that inside Dee's shorts?
A caaauck

I agree davonnne may be able to get her. Remember the challenge with the other black chick on roylees team. She didnt gas out

Back
Top Bottom