MTV's The Challenge

Yeah Mattie looked at little beat last night. She did just lug trash in the desert for an hour though :lol:

Georgia is a legit competitor. Hunter on the other hand is just garbage. I can see Georgia winning a few of chips

How is Hunter garbage though? He's a hothead and a whiner, but he's won a final and made it to another in what 3/4 seasons?

That last challenge specifically talking, he was pathetic in, thought he had it in the bag. Had the strongest girl out there too and couldn’t even make it into the tribunal.

Ninja disrespects the hell outta Turbo and now is mad because he won’t forgive her. Some women are crazy, man :rofl:

Im glad y’all jumped on the Dee hype train. I’m all in. Although her sticking her nose in the turbo situation was annoying

Turbo is an absolute psychopath. and I'm here for it.
women are insane. blacked out on him... apologized ..he wasn't there for it
then mad he didn't accept it.
I wonder why she never blacked out on paulie like that... no way she thought Turbo was sweet.

I totally think paulie going to be dumb and throw himself in.
he need to.

im glad turbo didnt accept that girls apology

she only apologizing because they won. had they lost she would still be mad

females always find a way to turn it around and make you the bad guy too. dee is so corny

Full on women logic man. :lol::smh:

You blew up on Turbo because you thought y'all lost, turns out y'all won and you trying to save face by apologizing.

Turbo wasn't having it (which he has a right to do) and now you want to play victim.

Then you got captain save-a-ninja coming in because Turbo was yelling at Ninja, but didn't check her once when she lost her damn mind on him.

Son, Turbo had me ****in crying. His story and then the actual newspaper. Man is a ****in machine.

I TRIED MY BEST ! ! ! ! ! !

Ninja was wack, I never seen her yell at anyone else. She full of ****, she was yelling at him. Dee should mind her business, your friend was wrong. Grab her and get away.

The killing floor was interesting, it had potential. Funny as hell to see her get out in seconds. Turbo taping her *** down, not playing.

Georgia walked smoove out the chair. :lol: She was getting Wes frustrated with all that singing.

Ninja crazy as hell. How you go off on somebody then decide when it's time to kiss and make up because you feel guilty?

Something wrong with Hunter. You ready to quit because you thought you had some advantage in that challenge. :lol:

Georgia walked smoove out the chair. :lol: She was getting Wes frustrated with all that singing.

Ninja crazy as hell. How you go off on somebody then decide when it's time to kiss and make up because you feel guilty?

Something wrong with Hunter. You ready to quit because you thought you had some advantage in that challenge. :lol:

I think the roids are messing with hunters head :lol:

Ashley must have rubbed off on him last season.

I hope this week has an elimination and not a cliff hanger, but time seems like a banger.

Back
Top Bottom