MTV's The Challenge

Word, I forget his name (think it could pass for a girl's name) but what happened to that party animal wild dude? He should be in on the challenges.

He dropped her like a bad habit after he smashed. She looked foolish.
Yeah Dione, he'd be entertaining but he doesn't seem like the competitive type.

6 vs 4... hella weak :lol:
Right? :smh: and then the male team celebrating like they DOMINATED :lol: man they almost let the 4 team champs catch up.

Also not a fan of the teams going against each other in eliminations. Wanted to see CT or Darrell body tony in the eliminations. :rolleyes

These underdogs were mad hype winning the challenge with two extra ppl. Especially the guy underdogs who took it to the edge to win by 1 and boasting like they won the chip. :lol: pathetic

Let's not forget Kayla, herself, told people she had a golden box during RW.
She was also an accessory to the cringe crime of that lame black dude on the show that was super thirsty for her fool's gold box.

Laurel.
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

I want her inside me so bad.

LOL at Zach calling himself the most physically intimidating challenger ever. He might look like it but dude is a constant disappointment.

When Zach was down after taking a hit to the family jewels :smh: :lol:

Kailah is so dumb.

If you think you are going to get voted into elimination, why the hell would you get wasted like that? :smh:

Dario smart going after Ashley K before the other guys realize she's there.

Don't remember her from her winning season but she made an impression in that swimsuit.

Word. I have no recollection of the other Ashley :lol: but she fine though.

Like think about why they even chose her? Could've got Nicole or make Sarah come back or Ev.

Sarah got banned for revealing spoilers :lol:

Blonde Ashley dumped Zack after their season.

Kailah took the wild L pissing herself on national tv. its not even a big deal, its the way she responded. should've just brushed it off 

Everytime Dario is on the screen I think of Alex Rodriguez. Anyone else see it?

Laurel. :smokin :smokin

I want her inside me so bad.
Wait what?

Sarah got banned for revealing spoilers :lol:

Blonde Ashley dumped Zack after their season.
Oh really? :lol: What spoilers?

What a dumb thing to get banned over.

Kailah took the wild L pissing herself on national tv. its not even a big deal, its the way she responded. should've just brushed it off 

Everytime Dario is on the screen I think of Alex Rodriguez. Anyone else see it?
Definitely :rofl:

Can't stand his lame *** though.

Last edited:
Cory a lame, too, for trying to clean and mop up Kailah's piss.
Like, that ain't your woman, b, and she grown. Her *** chose to piss the bed and sleep in it.

Corey is extra dumb, the girls will be voting in the guys and there's nothing like a scorned woman.

Kailah must suck a mean ****.

Chances Tony smashes and knocks. her up on the flight home? :nerd:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom