Music You Cant Find Vol. I Need This Song!!!

SA-RA AND ERYKAH BADU- BEAUTIFUL UGLY

I HEARD IT ON A BTSRADIO PODCAST BUT HAVENT SEEN IT ON ANY SA-RA RELEASE AS OF YET.

r&b track from the mid 90s had a video that had a short run on bet. Don't remember the artist but I remember he had a remix with one of the members ofBTNH(Wish I think) and I believe the chorus went something like
"I'ma a creep, I'ma a creep
I'ma a loser, I'ma a loser
I'ma nobody special, I'm nobody special"

The only proper version of It's Nothing is from the Dip Set Memorial Tape I think with the intro.

Jaxx (performed by one of the Farquhar (sp?) brothers)- I Gotta Answer For That .... from that movie Play'd.
Chopper Young City- I Like Them Girls

Looking for Freeway-Night shift...
Not the one wit clue but the no dj wit the extended outro....

Originally Posted by purplehazze96

B.o.B. has put out what, two mixtapes?

I'll give you a hint, Haterz Everywhere is on one of them
wink.gif
actually its on both.
happy.gif

Ball Of Confusion - Temptations

3rd degree ft chamillionaire - bad man (not screwed)

other than that, im pretty savvy....

Not that I can't find it, but I have it on an old hard drive, I need the OG Get Em Daddy. My inbox will be awaiting your kindness.

Weezer - Barcelona

I know it's out there because the lyrics always pop up when i try looking for it, never can find it though.

Originally Posted by 414hammerboi

r&b track from the mid 90s had a video that had a short run on bet. Don't remember the artist but I remember he had a remix with one of the members of BTNH(Wish I think) and I believe the chorus went something like
"I'ma a creep, I'ma a creep
I'ma a loser, I'ma a loser
I'ma nobody special, I'm nobody special"
isn't that creep by tlc? I might be wrong though

Well, i'm lookin for brand new by lil wayne without the "empire mixtape, holy %#%!, where'd you find this" in it. That and commons corner,with the original kanye beat

Back
Top Bottom