Music You Cant Find Vol. I Need This Song!!!

Originally Posted by JayJay414

Naw not that one...its like 2years before that cd came out

Remy spazzed on that song...she said something about knowing her p.o. Was checkin her piss and she's still weeded and she had a good man but she still cheated...mannnnn Fat Joe was aiight but I want the song cuz remy verse was crazy!
roll.gif

...I wanna hear this joint too
smh at some of yall having trouble finding songs that were on officially released albums

I can't find a CDQ version of "City High Anthem (TrackMasters remix)" by City High and Styles P.
without DJ S&S screaming all over it
the remix with the EPMD sample...not the Michael Jackson/SWV sample

Some website, I think hiphophavoc, streamed a clip of a perfectly clear version but it wasn't the whole song for some reason, plus that site always gave meviruses so I had to quit that quick

How about the City High song that went "This City High remix here, is a Trackmasters joint here tonight"

That +##% was crack
nerd.gif

Back On The Smash - Kurupt

I had this on heavy rotation on my minidisc player before grade 10 basketball games

Now I can't find it anywhere...

I need the MP3 of Craig Davids cover of Human Nature. Someone posted the video on here a while ago, but I cant find the MP3 anywhere

Originally Posted by youngjordan23

Cam'ron freestyle over dynasty beat i can't find the @%! anywhere
Which One Is The one with just him or the one with Juelz and Jim

Originally Posted by 414hammerboi

r&b track from the mid 90s had a video that had a short run on bet. Don't remember the artist but I remember he had a remix with one of the members of BTNH(Wish I think) and I believe the chorus went something like
"I'ma a creep, I'ma a creep
I'ma a loser, I'ma a loser
I'ma nobody special, I'm nobody special"
Chino XL Kreep? I wasn't r&b but it was slow.

Quiet Storm Freestyle with Cory Gunz, Charles Hamilton and Mickey Factz.

Seen the video need the mp3.

im look for that rocafella mixtape i think its called dame dash presents...... it had that one for peedi crack song on it

Originally Posted by sloanboy

im look for that rocafella mixtape i think its called dame dash presents...... it had that one for peedi crack song on it

that was off the Paid In Full soundtrack on the bonus disc if I'm not mistaken.

Originally Posted by WE GET MONEY

How about the City High song that went "This City High remix here, is a Trackmasters joint here tonight"

That +##% was crack
nerd.gif
O yea of course I got that...City High was my group!

and WAS gonna say I got "Imagine That" for you but just realized/remembered my version cuts off somewhereduring the last chorus section of the song
mad.gif

funny I thought I was the only one who liked that joint
The 2nd verse was so naughty

Back
Top Bottom