My Air Jordan's to Prom

Not as bad as i have seen but wearing jordans or any other sneakers with a suit/DJ is a big no-no in my book.
What J's did your date wear? Im trying to picture her outfit without 'formal' shoes as it looks pretty good in that pic and im worried the j'swill have ruined it.

As long as you were both happy dressed like that then it doesnt really matter what anyone else thinks.

Just cos people don't agree with wearing sneakers to prom doesn't mean they're dressed by their moms...

I personally think its a terrible look, but I do agree that if you're gonna do it at least wear some heat.

Good look...wrong shirt and tie. If you were not gonna rock a white shirt you shoulda rock sumptin outragous like fire red. And the shoes are all wrong bringthe heat with that #$%@. Some pigeons chocolate or slam city sb's. And there's always the XI look. Get your head together your better then that son.

Good look...wrong shirt and tie. If you were not gonna rock a white shirt you shoulda rock sumptin outragous like fire red. And the shoes are all wrong bringthe heat with that !%#%. Some pigeons chocolate or slam city sb's. And there's always the XI look. Get your head together your better then that son.Pay more attention or here...you could learn a thing or 2.

People have been wearing Js and Forces to Prom, and getting flamed for it, for years now.

Times haven't changed, Prom ain't different, and you ain't nothin' new.

What matters is that you like how you looked, but stop being salty because not all of NT gave you props for your "originality".

Originally Posted by airfarley

You're doing it wrong...

Prom '07

And I had on dress shoes.

Don't mind my niece jumping in the pic, or my crazy +*@ neighbor wit the multicolored bricks.
laugh.gif

maaann NT is full of hate man dont trip off these fools half of them preteens who get no buns. do you playa

Originally Posted by Classy Lawrence

Originally Posted by airfarley

You're doing it wrong...

Prom '07

And I had on dress shoes.

Don't mind my niece jumping in the pic, or my crazy +*@ neighbor wit the multicolored bricks.
laugh.gif

which one is you T.I or Gemini?

I'm not gonna lie...that was horrible. Even all black af1's woulda looked better. the white sole throws me off and it just doesnt shine its to dullimo.

Just give up man. What did you expect everyone to come in here and be like "sick fit, you doing it big". I mean you wore a terrible pair of Gentryabominations I's. I promise you people that actually know about Jordans and wear them don't even consider those Jordans.

Back
Top Bottom