My baby bro got jumped *inside for more info*

The state should prosecute for battery, assault and the minority assault charges...if it's clear that was the reason for the beating. Hope he gets better.

Originally Posted by JosephSKC

Originally Posted by nelly28

being gay ftl. kinda brought it on himself if he was acting all flamboyant if not that sucks.
Yo you sound stupid right now, son.

Very stupid. im only 3 pages in on this thread and i hope dude has been more addressed but....
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Bad N fluenz

But my question is who are they? I can't find nothing about them on Google.
eyes.gif
Right. I searched "netas" on Google and the veryfirst link is a Wikipedia article about them.

Originally Posted by AmberElise04

Originally Posted by GUILLERMO GUTIEREZ

mad.gif

i got a lil brother. he has autism, he cant talk.anytime he is remotely uncomfortable i get
mad.gif
mad.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
. hes the only bro. i got, i cant go out and chill with him like other people, so i always feel extra mushy when i see brotherly stuff. if anything like that happened to my lil brother, disabled or not, gay or not, normal or not, if something like that happened i wouldnt be able to focus, think, breath, esp if dude is somewhere far away.

whether the story is true or not, just reading it makes me angry/just a lil sad.
I have an 8 year old cousin who suffers with autism. It pisses me off when people come up to us in the store and say things like "If that was my child I'd spank their ___" I remember one time my Aunt and I were getting supplies for his birthday party and he was sitting in the shopping cart. He doesn't communicate well through words so he tends to make gestures and when you don't understand he gets frustrated. So, we were tryin to compromise with him and this "snobby" lady came up and said "Looks like another ****** that needs a slap on the face." My aunt was so....
frown.gif
and it made me
mad.gif

OP--hope your bro gets well soon.
I would have confronted that lady... possibly popped her in the face. Thats so jacked up dude... 3 of my cousins have autism..it's rough.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by hic57999

Originally Posted by AmberElise04

Originally Posted by GUILLERMO GUTIEREZ

mad.gif

i got a lil brother. he has autism, he cant talk.anytime he is remotely uncomfortable i get
mad.gif
mad.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
. hes the only bro. i got, i cant go out and chill with him like other people, so i always feel extra mushy when i see brotherly stuff. if anything like that happened to my lil brother, disabled or not, gay or not, normal or not, if something like that happened i wouldnt be able to focus, think, breath, esp if dude is somewhere far away.

whether the story is true or not, just reading it makes me angry/just a lil sad.
I have an 8 year old cousin who suffers with autism. It pisses me off when people come up to us in the store and say things like "If that was my child I'd spank their ___" I remember one time my Aunt and I were getting supplies for his birthday party and he was sitting in the shopping cart. He doesn't communicate well through words so he tends to make gestures and when you don't understand he gets frustrated. So, we were tryin to compromise with him and this "snobby" lady came up and said "Looks like another ****** that needs a slap on the face." My aunt was so....
frown.gif
and it made me
mad.gif

OP--hope your bro gets well soon.
I would have confronted that lady... possibly popped her in the face. Thats so jacked up dude... 3 of my cousins have autism..it's rough.
eyes.gif

3 of them? wow...i know that must be hard...

Originally Posted by Cleavland Steamer

Illuztrious wrote:

eek.gif

This thread is EPIC.
alien.gif
It's only 8 pages and prob about to get locked due to insults....We will see in tha morning...
grin.gif

Confession...I posted that before I actually read through the thread. I just read OP's backstory and realized who it was, saw it was 8 pages and thoughtcats were going in. It's infact, pretty civil in here.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Illuztrious

Illuztrious wrote:

eek.gif

This thread is EPIC.
alien.gif
It's only 8 pages and prob about to get locked due to insults....We will see in tha morning...
grin.gif

Confession...I posted that before I actually read through the thread. I just read OP's backstory and realized who it was, saw it was 8 pages and thought cats were going in. It's infact, pretty civil in here.
laugh.gif

I'd hardly call most of these replys 'civil'

Illuztrious wrote:

eek.gif

This thread is EPIC.
alien.gif
grin.gif

Confession...I posted that before I actually read through the thread. I just read OP's backstory and realized who it was, saw it was 8 pages and thought cats were going in. It's infact, pretty civil in here.
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Got me. Yeah, I thought dudes would be wildin but it's pretty calm...For now!
devil.gif

N____'s In Pr Dont Play...SOrry That Happend to you lil bro fam.....I kinda know what its like to have to deal with fam issues like that...My lil bro isalways being picked on cause N__'s think he's gay..SMH kid only 14 yrs old yo! I know for a fact my bro isn't gay (not that i have any problemswith homosexuality, do what ya gotta do) i know he's just a shy cat, GD's ran up on him on the bus and jumped him, retaliation was a must being that iknew the dudes since we went to the same H.S....What goes around comes around and the people that did that to ur bro will get theirs.......

Cleavland Steamer wrote:

Illuztrious wrote:

eek.gif

This thread is EPIC.
alien.gif
It's only 8 pages and prob about to get locked due
to insults....We will see in tha morning...
grin.gif

Confession...I posted that before I actually read through the thread. I just read OP's backstory and realized who it was, saw it was 8 pages and thought
cats were going in. It's infact, pretty civil in here.
laugh.gif

There are a couple disrespectful remarks but nothing too bad. You must not have been here for the OG "Where My Gay NT'ers at"...I think we lostan entire generation of NT'ers from that.

Cleavland Steamer wrote:

Illuztrious wrote:

eek.gif

This thread is EPIC.
alien.gif
grin.gif

Confession...I posted that before I actually read through the thread. I just read OP's backstory and realized who it was, saw it was 8 pages and thought
laugh.gif

There are a couple disrespectful remarks but nothing too bad. You must not have been here for the OG "Where My Gay NT'ers at"...I think we lost an entire generation of NT'ers from that.
R.I.P to atleast 15 fallen soldiers.
tired.gif

rip to alot of yall......yall can join my panty bandits team in banned camp keithahundred and jhood23 rip
frown.gif
laugh.gif
see yall next month LOL

Originally Posted by hic57999

eyes.gif
I did confront her. I told her that she looked like another middle-aged ___ that _____ herself everytime she sneezed or laughed. She gave me areally huffy, "WHY, I NEVER" and walked away.

Cleavland Steamer wrote:

Illuztrious wrote:

eek.gif

This thread is EPIC.
alien.gif
grin.gif

laugh.gif

There are a couple disrespectful remarks but nothing too bad. You must not have been here for the OG "Where My Gay NT'ers at"...I think we lost an entire generation of NT'ers from that.

I remember seeing the thread, but never went into it. I had work and school at the time so it was only the eye catching threads I visited

indifferent.gif
smh.gif

tired.gif

Originally Posted by ChiTownRivera07

N____'s In Pr Dont Play...SOrry That Happend to you lil bro fam.....I kinda know what its like to have to deal with fam issues like that...My lil bro is always being picked on cause N__'s think he's gay..SMH kid only 14 yrs old yo! I know for a fact my bro isn't gay (not that i have any problems with homosexuality, do what ya gotta do) i know he's just a shy cat, GD's ran up on him on the bus and jumped him, retaliation was a must being that i knew the dudes since we went to the same H.S....What goes around comes around and the people that did that to ur bro will get theirs.......
Damn, see that's whats messed up. Ppl fail to see how being called gay can be a HUGE downfall for the person who is being called that. Do youppl not learn from the news of kids committing suicide because they are harassed in school constantly being called gay? SMH, dude trust me I feel for yourbrother. I got called gay my last 2 years in highschool nobody could prove it. I heard from a lil birdie that some dudes were going to expose me, so I was likeforget it im outting myself before anyone else gets the pleasure out of doing it. I did it and never looked back. But for your lil brother at 14 he'sgetting harassed cot damn and they jumped him
indifferent.gif
. I hope he'sdoing ok now and the harassing stopped. If not be a good big brother and teach that kid to throw down.
grin.gif

Update: My brother doesn't remember what happened at all, Dr's are saying he may have suffered memory loss from the incident, he doesn't know howbad it is until he's healed up and undergoes testing for that.

P.S. wikipedi is garbage anyone can post info on that.

Back
Top Bottom