My Barber Fell Off NT ....

301iwwk.jpg
Look at that head. I bet that fool goes to the barber, but for what? He could do that shh himself with some clippers and 2 mirrors.

Look at that head. I bet that fool goes to the barber, but for what? He could do that shh himself with some clippers and 2 mirrors.
No he could not you are crazy. Cutting hair is a science take takes hours upon hours of practice and about a dozen failed haircuts, and your simplistic explanation of it is way off base

No he could not you are crazy. Cutting hair is a science take takes hours upon hours of practice and about a dozen failed haircuts, and your simplistic explanation of it is way off base
Depends on the hair cut, true. But that Kevin Hart head doesn't need no professional cut. You just need two mirrors and some clippers. Been there.

Dude it sucks. My barber hired a dude and he cut way better than him I found out when my og barber was busy. Welp I kept going to new guy instead and eventually he barely even acknowledged me. :lol: didn't help first dude was super awkward to begin with.

Just switch. I bounced on my Barber a year ago because he told me his prices were going up in an uncouth manner. Ducks because dude was nice, but he lacked tact. Good luck onewearz onewearz

going throught the exact same thing b...

been going to my barber for 4 years now...he's a old cat and it seems like his hands aren't as steady as they use to be. Takes forever to cut..

one day went to a younger cat and he cut me in half the time and the lines and fade were on point..

I tried dodging him for a month by going to the shop when he was off or before he came in..but the times were mad awkard..couldn't fit it in my schedule

I can go to another shop but i only get charged 12 here..5 for a lineup..and other places i been to charge up to 25 not including a straight razor line

Had to drop my Asian barber a couple years back, went with this Latina who made some fresh cuts for only $12

I guess I'm one of those rare success stories

Some of you take this barber stuff too seriously. I just go to whoever's chair is open at the shop I go to. Only person I avoid is the young guy, dude can't blend at all.

What if you've already built a relationship with your barber? Dude remembers my family members names, my bike, my love for big boobs and hooks me up with beer while I wait. :pimp:

I've learned it's better if I sit down and tell him, "You know how I like it, (pause) do what you want."

In before @Jayzz refers you to his stepdad

:rofl: :rofl:

What if your barber is your good friend??? Me and my barber been tight since childhood and I was his test dummy when he got his license. He's cut my hair for a solid 15+ years... Lately though I've been feeling like he doesn't put his best effort in my cut and for the last 3 cuts I've went to a different shop. The new barber used to to work with my boy until he got his own spot and I know he's solid. We kick it over the weekends and I know he isn't the type to be salty about it so its whatever.

Dreads solve all the problems you guys have. No barber prolems for me
nthat.gif

It's either you stick to being loyal and walk around with a messed up haircut or go to someone else.

Man screw all that being loyal thing , dude I used to go to , was getting in a habit of leaving razor marks all over my line up , went to dude across from him one day & never look back . Still awkward to this day since I always shake everybody hands when I walk in the shop .

To those popo'ing this mans strife dont deal with black and hispanic barbers who just seem to be kinda emotional dudes i mean they do do hair and touch ya face more than any man should. Its rather unintentionally intimate so when you decide to move on they take it personal and be acting real funny. Very weird dynamic. 

Ive been wanting to pull the trigger to but i rather go to another shop entirely. 

If your barber is your boy. Why not just let em know, he needs to step it up? That could lead to a major zeeek 
laugh.gif
 but damn if he gettin sloppy...

Some of you take this barber stuff too seriously. I just go to whoever's chair is open at the shop I go to. Only person I avoid is the young guy, dude can't blend at all.
This

Black people's hair are the easiest to do. Get a pair of electric clippers and do it yourself.
And this. When I used to go to the shop I would sit in whoever's chair was open if my main dude was busy. When I went away to school and barely had any money to pay a barber I learned how to cut my own hair. Once I graduated and came home, it didn't make sense to take the time and money out of my day to pay someone to do something that simple. Now I do it in the evening once a week when I get home.

Breakin up w/ your barber sucks but trying to find a surrogate barber when you're away from home is worse. Been through some thangs trying to find the right barber. Finally did and two years later, I just started shaving my head. Didn't feel like wakin up mad early to be the first in the chair since the ol heads have seniority at my shop. Hadn't been there in over a year until recently when I took my son to get his first cut. :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom