My boy John Wall know how to dress

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

Originally Posted by N ll K 3

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

NBA players are the best dressed athletes, overall.
beckhamBuzzCut.jpg
Then let me clarify: sports that Americans care about. nobody cares about sissy Euros.
1267053335-funny-gif-3.gif

Not saying the soccer players fits aren't nice but they're all the same. Got that clone swag going

Originally Posted by JayHood23

Not saying the soccer players fits aren't nice but they're all the same. Got that clone swag going

contractual obligation when they travel as a team...
But when they aren't moving as a team....

cr7-ronaldo-pose-on-his-boutique.jpg

Cristiano-Ronaldo-Brown-Jacket-2.jpg

hugo.jpg

Whats-in-his-pocket.jpg

I think he's one of the best dressed males in Hollywood. I also agree with D Wade being best dressed.
david-beckham-accessories.jpg

victoria_david_beckham_venice_film_festival_7.jpg

5%20David%20Beckham%20in%20costume.jpg

david-beckham.jpg
david-beckham-grey-suit-240do010409.jpg

Victoria_Beckham_953081a.jpg

david-beckham-milan-man.jpg

david-beckham-night-4208-32.jpg

The low rise look on men's pants is so fruity. From the crotch to the top of the jeans should be more than 3 inches. Dudes walking around with their buttcrack higher than their jeans. Might as well wear a thong too and have it sticking out the top.

Originally Posted by I AM THAT DUDE

The low rise look on men's pants is so fruity. From the crotch to the top of the jeans should be more than 3 inches. Dudes walking around with their buttcrack higher than their jeans. Might as well wear a thong too and have it sticking out the top.
30baggy190.5.jpg

Like this? 

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

30baggy190.5.jpg

Like this? 
Never understood why guys sag like this with their boxers showing.  

Yes, equally fruity, except the kats in the low rise jawns don't even have the option of pulling their's all the way up to their waist. Men walking around with permanent plumber booty.

Basically the so called sophisticated "dressing better" NTers standard of fashion is; how much does it look like something you jacked from your little sister's closet? The more it does, the better. Also points if it looks like you stole it off a much smaller man.

Originally Posted by JayHood23

30baggy190.5.jpg

Like this? 

NT'ers still dress like that x skinny jeans 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

JayHood23 wrote:
Oh YoU MaD wrote:
I AM THAT DUDE wrote:
The low rise look on men's pants is so fruity. From the crotch to the top of the jeans should be more than 3 inches. Dudes walking around with their buttcrack higher than their jeans. Might as well wear a thong too and have it sticking out the top.

30baggy190.5.jpg

Like this?

This, why would you want another man to see what kind of boxers you're wearing?  
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
 I like to see women showing off their underwear, not dudes. 
sick.gif

He's dressed like Al Borland....on top of it all, it looks like his pants are digital.  Something is off w. that pic.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

30baggy190.5.jpg

Like this? 

Probably in the South
30t6p3b.gif

I see dudes dress like this everyday
sick.gif
sick.gif
indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Soccer Player #Swag
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by lana85

I think he's one of the best dressed males in Hollywood. I also agree with D Wade being best dressed.
david-beckham-accessories.jpg

victoria_david_beckham_venice_film_festival_7.jpg

5%20David%20Beckham%20in%20costume.jpg

david-beckham.jpg
david-beckham-grey-suit-240do010409.jpg

Victoria_Beckham_953081a.jpg

david-beckham-milan-man.jpg

david-beckham-night-4208-32.jpg

nice, but this cant be achieved without a hefty salary
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom