My boy John Wall know how to dress

Originally Posted by ALDY

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

NBA players are the best dressed athletes, overall. The dress code was an underrated great thing for the league.

I don't know about that one..

For Example.

Don't even get me started on MJ..

mjwtf.preview.jpg

michael-jordan-yvette-prieto-2.jpg
MJ might have been the worst dressed male 2 years running at the Kentucky Derby when I was there in 08 and 09... His suites were HIDEOUS.
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Becks > dwade easily.

Beckham can pull of many different looks and style without overbranding and showing that hes wearing Gucci/LV, etc. All NBA players (most American professional athletes) just go to their local LV and Gucci store and cop everything and think they can dress...

Originally Posted by nocomment6

I wish Boss and Dolce would sponsor me....
Word. I really don't understand how those sponsored pictures prove soccer players can dress. I agree, they seem to be the best dressed, but those pictures don't prove that.
so much win.

Just say you're fond of dude, because there is nothing special or 'win' worthy with about a third of those fits.

nice, but this cant be achieved without a hefty salary

Not true at all. I will say, he seems to get away with A LOT of questionable stuff for some reason.

Originally Posted by wawaweewa

What;s with NT and their man crushes?

fareal.

boys in here gettin a lil too carried away praising another person's clothing.
but too each his own.

i personally wouldnt go as far as arguing which male was able to coordinate clothes better.

and everybody has different styles.

ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Aze201

Word. I really don't understand how those sponsored pictures prove soccer players can dress. I agree, they seem to be the best dressed, but those pictures don't prove that.
so much win.
Just say you're fond of dude, because there is nothing special or 'win' worthy with about a third of those fits.

Not true at all. I will say, he seems to get away with A LOT of questionable stuff for some reason.

84e36f93696c2ce39a50883f0a8db12bd830093b_r.png

Originally Posted by Rafool

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

The perks of being a european soccer star > perks of being an NBA/NFL/MLB star.
The pay of being an NBA.NFL.MLB star > playing any other sport in any other country. 
All dudes need is a stylist, which the euro's have. 

^Or Euro's just wear their own style better than anyone else... I know, shocker
eyes.gif

Like DoubleJs said Europeans just have the better build to wear suits and dress "better". American Football players are on the other end of the spectrum...

On the flipside these frail Euros would look ridiculous wearing a wifebeater jorts and timbs

At the end of the day 95% of yall would have called these fits metro in 07 and straight up gay in 03
laugh.gif
Things change...

Originally Posted by 0cks

eyes.gif

Like DoubleJs said Europeans just have the better build to wear suits and dress "better". American Football players are on the other end of the spectrum...

On the flipside these frail Euros would look ridiculous wearing a wifebeater jorts and timbs

At the end of the day 95% of yall would have called these fits metro in 07 and straight up gay in 03
laugh.gif
Things change...
So you're saying EVERY European dude has exceptional style? Like they're born with it? An entire league of athletes who know how to dress? 
Their bodies are built perfectly to the point where they don't have to go to a tailor? 

Hardly. Some of these guys are just as bad as Americans. YOU only see them when they're in pictures. Sure their clothes may fit slimmer, but not all of them have style like Beckham. 

And then when you see team photo's of Euro teams "sponsored by Dior", or "Sponsored by Armani", you don't think these dudes were REQUIRED to get fitted? 

I'm not taking anything from the Euro league, and Euro style in general, because its amazing. But its not these dudes individually making themselves look great in these pictures. Its the leagues standard for uniforming, its something these guys are pretty much trained into doing so much that they take it and implement it into their everyday lives. 

The US doesn't have such a strict system for appearances for athletes outside of the Olympics. Which is why the majority of our athletes are so messy. They don't know any better. 

Custom fitting suits and tailors can fix anything despite of what size your body is. And having a stylist keeps you from looking a fool if you don't know what you're doing. 

Originally Posted by Capricorn1229

so much win.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by rudy

rosewood
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Capricorn1229

so much win.

eek.gif
eek.gif

I MADE the meme!!

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by hella handsome

Originally Posted by 0cks

eyes.gif

laugh.gif
Things change...
So you're saying EVERY European dude has exceptional style? Like they're born with it? An entire league of athletes who know how to dress? 
Their bodies are built perfectly to the point where they don't have to go to a tailor? 

Hardly. Some of these guys are just as bad as Americans. YOU only see them when they're in pictures. Sure their clothes may fit slimmer, but not all of them have style like Beckham. 

And then when you see team photo's of Euro teams "sponsored by Dior", or "Sponsored by Armani", you don't think these dudes were REQUIRED to get fitted? 

I'm not taking anything from the Euro league, and Euro style in general, because its amazing. But its not these dudes individually making themselves look great in these pictures. Its the leagues standard for uniforming, its something these guys are pretty much trained into doing so much that they take it and implement it into their everyday lives. 

The US doesn't have such a strict system for appearances for athletes outside of the Olympics. Which is why the majority of our athletes are so messy. They don't know any better. 

Custom fitting suits and tailors can fix anything despite of what size your body is. And having a stylist keeps you from looking a fool if you don't know what you're doing. 
Nah what I was tryna say was that as far as wearing tapered euro-cut style suits, euros do it best... on average... the average euro is tiny, their suits fit THEM well.

As far as which style is better, I'm saying it's all opinion... it's just funny to me to see all these dudes over here tryna stuff themselves into OD small clothes cause they are "dressing better"
laugh.gif

Also a tailor will make your suit however you ask them to make it, I'm sure MJ has one too
laugh.gif
don't mean #%$*...

euro>>>>>>>american

to dress "nice" in most cases is to dress in a very euro-$%% type fashion.

Confused? I don't get it...

Ksteezy I've seen your pics (who hasn't?
laugh.gif
) and you got a euro build (pause) you are very well dressed...

Now if a NFL player like MJD were to wear euro cut clothes he would look foolish... that's all I'm sayin...

I think Wall's fit is weak but it's not horrible. Dude's acting like he's gonna get worst dressed for this. It's leaning more towards good than bad
So if that's what Wall & op wanna rock more power to'em

Originally Posted by I AM THAT DUDE

The low rise look on men's pants is so fruity. From the crotch to the top of the jeans should be more than 3 inches. Dudes walking around with their buttcrack higher than their jeans. Might as well wear a thong too and have it sticking out the top.

Definitely.

I love that outfit of John Wall's - the pants are the perfect cut IMO. I hate the modern style of suits with narrow legs - just looks ridiculous on a lot of people - and would look ridiculous with that jacket that he's wearing too.

I probably wouldn't wear white pants - but off white definitely.

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

If I could just harness a tenth of the swag exuding from Cristiano Ronaldo....

I don't know why but I found this fuuny
roll.gif

Know if I could harness a tenth of the soccer skill he has I will be ok.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom