My Budget Conscious Collection

Good variety!

You definitely live up to your username
glasses.gif

Too good to be true on all the XI's!

where is this place so I can cop some Bred XI's?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Anyways, good to see you rock all your shoes!

Too good to be true on all the XI's!

where is this place so I can cop some Bred XI's?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Anyways, good to see you rock all your shoes!

nice 11's and if what your saying is true about those pickups from thrift store.. good stuff then

nice 11's and if what your saying is true about those pickups from thrift store.. good stuff then

Originally Posted by marion706

how much you think you paid for all this just curious?
Not a buck over 400 for all the ones outta the thrift store.
thanks for the feedback everybody. I gotta a new pickup today, Ill post pics later

Originally Posted by marion706

how much you think you paid for all this just curious?
Not a buck over 400 for all the ones outta the thrift store.
thanks for the feedback everybody. I gotta a new pickup today, Ill post pics later

Picked up these today. I copped for $31. Cant find the receipt. No bull but these thrift store are tryin to c-block my swag lol. Thats the most Ive paid for a sneaker outta one of these stores. (sorry for the bad quality iphone pics)

Picked up these today. I copped for $31. Cant find the receipt. No bull but these thrift store are tryin to c-block my swag lol. Thats the most Ive paid for a sneaker outta one of these stores. (sorry for the bad quality iphone pics)

$31.00 for some 00 jams? With no receipt? We haven't even asked yet.. hhmm nice **** tho.. I wnt me some older threes.

$31.00 for some 00 jams? With no receipt? We haven't even asked yet.. hhmm nice **** tho.. I wnt me some older threes.

Plausibility of some of those models being found in a thrift store within the time frame of summer 09 until now = questionable.

Unless 'thrift' means second hand and one particularly eager to get rid of his kicks shoe head donates a lot.

Plausibility of some of those models being found in a thrift store within the time frame of summer 09 until now = questionable.

Unless 'thrift' means second hand and one particularly eager to get rid of his kicks shoe head donates a lot.

Originally Posted by Clutchshooter

All it took was some luck and persistence and the willingness to go down a half size or up a full size. I have three different thrift stores all within 5 miles of my house. I hit up the stores sometimes about 3 times a week after payday. 

Originally Posted by Clutchshooter

All it took was some luck and persistence and the willingness to go down a half size or up a full size. I have three different thrift stores all within 5 miles of my house. I hit up the stores sometimes about 3 times a week after payday. 

Back
Top Bottom